View Full Version : TONIGHT'S OC

DemonDeac
05-05-2005, 10:00 PM
HOLY [censored]!!
WHAT AN ENDING!!
WHAT A GREAT SHOW!!!

prizminferno
05-05-2005, 10:02 PM
I hope Trey dies, he's a jackass. This [censored] is getting good.

Edge34
05-05-2005, 10:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
HOLY [censored]!!
WHAT AN ENDING!!
WHAT A GREAT SHOW!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Messed up. But definitely, it was two friggin' awesome episodes.

Next week oughta be a good one...start killin' people off?

DemonDeac
05-05-2005, 10:03 PM
I blame Carter. What an f'in sleaze! I can't believe that. Not at classy guy at all.

Edge34
05-05-2005, 10:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I blame Carter. What an f'in sleaze! I can't believe that. Not at classy guy at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

If Kirsten wasn't such a [censored] lush, maybe this wouldn't have happened at all... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

But we're still forgetting that Mischa should be the central focus of all OC discussion. I think I've been converted to Jason_t's side...nittiness and all.

Dynasty
05-05-2005, 10:32 PM
Is this the third OC thread in the past week? I'll try to anti-gay this thread a little.

http://users.hol.gr/~blindg/us/blindg/karen.jpg

DemonDeac
05-05-2005, 10:33 PM
I blame the vodka
When Marissa and Kirsten were drinkin, it was the same brand and all the drinkin of vodka caused trouble
coincidence?

DemonDeac
05-05-2005, 10:34 PM
dont knock it til u try it man
but thats a great pic
ill keep this thread alive if u keep postin em
haha

marsvolta619
05-06-2005, 01:05 AM
Total what the fudge(!!!!!) on both episodes. Oh my god

banditbdl
05-06-2005, 01:11 AM
I wonder if those are fake? Hmmm.........

Not that I mind

banditbdl
05-06-2005, 01:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
But we're still forgetting that Mischa should be the central focus of all OC discussion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Marissa sucks, easily the least entertaining main character on the show. Furthermore, Mischa isn't even in the same league as Bilson hotness wise. I'm very disappointed to see you've been swayed by Jason and his kind...

Boris
05-06-2005, 01:15 AM
thank you. you have proven once again to be an extremely valuable contributor to this forum.

rmarotti
05-06-2005, 01:54 AM
I can't believe you guys watch this sh[/i]it on a regular basis for anything besides mischa's tits. I watched it for the first time tonight and it is identical to the cheezy soap operas my mother used to watch while she ironed clothes, without the soft filter on the lens.

YourFoxyGrandma
05-06-2005, 02:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe you guys watch this sh[/i]it on a regular basis for anything besides mischa's tits. I watched it for the first time tonight and it is identical to the cheezy soap operas my mother used to watch while she ironed clothes, without the soft filter on the lens.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but with higher production value.

I thought the show was completely ridiculous when I saw an episode from the first season out of context. My girlfriend, who is obsessed, convinced me to watch a few episodes of the season one DVDs with her. I finished the whole first season within that week. Alot of what happens is laughable, but if you can get past that, the characters are really good and well-developed for the most part. Something about it won't let you stop watching.