PDA

View Full Version : Extra Tight Party 2/4 today?

mcozzy1
05-05-2005, 04:12 PM
Anyone else experiencing ultra tight party 2/4 games today? There's usually a high ratio of pros to fish during the daytime, but this is the most extreme that I've seen it for a while.

I've tried 16 different tables and found only 1 good table. The worst one I sat at was folded around to the big blind pf on 6 straight hands. Damn.

There was one table that had a guy with a 98+ VPIP....too bad there was 24 people in the waiting list.

scotty34
05-05-2005, 04:15 PM
I tend to stay away from any Party game except for .5/1 until at least 2:00 PST (5:00 EST) during the week. Just think about it. Who is going to be playing Party 2/4 in the middle of the day on a Thursday? Not your 9-5 worker who plays for recreation. It's going to be all of your grinders and college kids trying to make a living or tuition money for next September (like myself). I find the games to be quite tough until the evening.

GatorXP
05-05-2005, 05:24 PM
I sure did notice that, I played this morning for about 2hours 3 tabling. it was brutal I think I had 1 fish between all three tables...was happy to get out on the good side. I could steal the blinds from UTG at will.

umdpoker
05-05-2005, 05:32 PM
i have heard that crypto is easier to play at during the afternoon in the US. I only play nl on cryptos though, so you'll have to check out the limit games yourselves.