PDA

View Full Version : Mason & Chuck, For Cryin' Out Loud...

Bill Murphy
11-22-2002, 01:18 AM
..let's get the damn bump feature going on this forum. I just PM'ed a reply to one of John Coles posts on an active thread that is now heading towards page three. Wanted to make sure John saw it.

If someone abuses the bump feature, kill the thread and throw them off the forum. It's not a big deal and I simply can't fathom why we don't have it here when the vast majority of us want it and every other site that uses this software has it. /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

BruceZ
11-22-2002, 02:02 AM
I agree, threads get buried too fast. Yes I know you can page down, but alot of people don't do this. I don't do it because most other people don't /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

imported_Chuck Weinstock
11-22-2002, 10:31 AM
One of the reasons we didn't have this feature enabled was because we thought it made the threads themselves incomprehensible due to changing the ordering of messages within the thread.

I've made some minor modifications that show the threads in most recent post order but messages within the threads in the usual order.

Please let me know if you encounter any glitches in this.

Chuck