PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Fawning over Dorsey and Miami in tonights game.

Clarkmeister
11-22-2002, 01:11 AM
Did anyone else watch the game tonight? I wanted to vomit with the overt fawning, cheering and rooting going on for Miami. It was like watching a 3 hour commercial for the Hurricane football program. I know these guys are happy to be doing a game that doesn't involve Marshall or Louisville, but c'mon. Lee Corso in particular was nauseating with his "conductor of the orchestra" crap about Dorsey.

Does anyone really think that Dorsey is the only QB in the land capable of winning with this team? And since when did the Hiesman become an MVP type award rather than strictly the "Best Player in College Football"?

Ryan_21
11-22-2002, 12:33 PM
Weird, I happen to agree w/ everything you say on this issue Clark.

Being from Florida and an FSU fan, I cant stand Miami, and its even worse to see Corso (FSU alumn) talking up Miami. What the hell's wrong w/ this guy.

Of couse Dorsy isnt the only QB that can win w/ this team, there are probably 40 others in the country. The funny thing is if you put Dorsy on some other teams in the country he wouldnt even start. BTW, did you see how cocky he was in the post game interview, yuck, it just make you wanna puke.

Ryan_21

Clarkmeister
11-22-2002, 02:17 PM
It shouldn't be that surprising that you agree with me.....after all, I did support you in your Tupac conversation until you went a bit off the deep end. Your surprise at agreeing with me on this can't be nearly as big as my surprise at your beliefs on racism in our country.

Corso is a moron.

11-22-2002, 06:01 PM
you two ought to exchange phone numbers if your so smitten with one another.

MCS
11-22-2002, 06:06 PM
I agree that Corso is a moron, and so is anyone who thinks Dorsey should get even a single 10th-place vote for the Heisman. I also get sick of hearing the announcers suck up to Miami. Dorsey especially, just because he's not that freaking good. McGahee is ill though.

marbles
11-22-2002, 06:06 PM
The Heisman is a joke.

MCS
11-22-2002, 06:08 PM
Agreed.