PDA

View Full Version : Noble Poker

lonn19
05-05-2005, 02:33 PM
I was wondering what you guys' opinions on noble poker are. Do any of you play on this site? How are their games? I am mainly interested in NLH tourneys and Omaha 8/b 1-2 and 2-4. Do they have a lot of omaha tables. How is the software? Are the graphics good?

Pocket Trips
05-11-2005, 03:06 PM
bump b/c i have the same questions... am considering depositing there b/c their 100% deposit bonus can be cleared at $.25/$.50

playersare
05-11-2005, 03:14 PM
I don't think you can clear Noble at 25c/50c (fixed limit). if you look carefully at the bonus page on their site, it says you earn 1 crown for hands where the BLINDS are 25c/50c, meaning you actually have to play 50c/$1. this makes sense because the iPoker skins don't even HAVE 25c/50c LHE. if you're talking NL then you can earn bonus, but 1 crown is only worth 8 cents, and you must bet or blind into the pot in order to count, which will only happen about 1/3 to 1/2 of the time.

the iPoker network that Noble is on has very soft players, but other skins have the old bonus of 25% up to $100, paid 10 cents for ANY raked hand which will clear faster than noble. I would recommend signing up at CDpoker or Fair Poker instead of Noble.

iPoker has ONE omaha HL table open right now, and ZERO high tables. tourney traffic is fair but not tremendous, scattered MTT's with good overlays, and most of the SNG's are 6-max tables.

bosoxfan
05-11-2005, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would recommend signing up at CDpoker or Fair Poker instead of Noble.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this only one or the other or can you whore all the skins like Prima?

playersare
05-11-2005, 03:29 PM
as far as I can tell you can do them all. there are six of them that have the 25% up to $100 bonus:

- CDpoker
- Fair Poker
- Sports Interaction Poker
- PlayGate Poker
- Diamond Club Poker
- Prestige Poker

I've done three of these so far with no problems whatsoever. I did the noble poker bonus prior to March 1st, which was also the same as above, before they switched to the crowns system. now I do not recommend them, at least not until you've done the above six sites first, and definitely not unless you get something on the side from an affiliate to make up for the slower clearing rate.

bosoxfan
05-11-2005, 04:09 PM
very helpful, thanks