PDA

View Full Version : A few questions about bubble/3 handed pushes.

Karak567
05-05-2005, 02:07 PM
For example, 3 handed, I have J2os and the other two players seem to be playing for second. So I push, except this time I get called by AK, luckily I spike a jack. Was this the right thing to do?

Another example, I am on the bubble, in the CO with K4s, I am the smallest stack, but still have some FE, I push. Now what if I am the second to smallest stack?

Another example, I am the chip leader on the bubble and all the other stacks are very even and playing very tight. I am pushing nearly every hand, taking down the blinds. I got away with this in a couple games yesterday, but can I expect this advantage to continue?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Rosencrantz1
05-05-2005, 02:16 PM
I busted on the bubble last night in a SnG because I really overvalued my (crappy) 2-pair on a fairly coordinated board.

I should have folded.

I know, that doesn't help you at all. Sorry. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

kyro
05-05-2005, 02:17 PM
I'll tell ya what just might help. Stack sizes and blinds. Just maybe.

Voltron87
05-05-2005, 02:18 PM
judge your FE not your cards. Sometimes I push, and sometimes they have AA. nothing you can do about that. but if you have good FE your cards matter less. How your cards match up against theirs doesn't matter as much, just that they'll probably fold.

zaphod
05-05-2005, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
For example, 3 handed, I have J2os and the other two players seem to be playing for second. So I push, except this time I get called by AK, luckily I spike a jack. Was this the right thing to do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure it was 100% correct to spike that jack. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

If you want more helpfull advice you need to give blindsize and stacksize.

KramerTM
05-05-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sure it was 100% correct to spike that jack.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA. Well done.

Scuba Chuck
05-05-2005, 03:13 PM
Read this (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=singletable&Number=186 1331&fpart=1&PHPSESSID=) and then comeback with what you need so we can help.