PDA

View Full Version : The Perils of Personal Ads

Iceman
05-05-2005, 01:51 PM
A woman finds out that her husband is answering "casual encounters" personal ads, so she posts a fake ad and waits for him to respond. He answers her fake ad without realizing that it's her, and this is the result:

I'm the Chappaqua blonde, grey eyes, great smile and skin, 115, who was looking for a married man, 40-45, reasonably fit, must send pic etc etc.

I found my guy - the exact guy, in fact, that I was looking for from the outset: my philandering husband. To the other 250+ married creeps who replied over the last two days - you should all pray your wives don't catch you out like this. Its so easy and obvious...one doubts your collective intelligence. BTW, the 'meeting' at Starbucks in Greenwich never happened. I thought it made for good 'realism' though.

Andy:

We won't be meeting next Tuesday at the Yorktown Starbucks. I have moved to my sister's house. "Jenni" who you spoke with on the phone was an actress and probably earned the easiest $500 of her life. My lawyer taped the conversation. My lawyer also has a copy of your response to my ad, and transcipts of our three IM conversations.

To send "Jenni" a pic, including me with my face blacked out, taken at our anniversary party, was utterly unbelievable and underscores the contempt you apparantly have for me.

I've also taken the PC and your other laptop. My lawyer will have a computer expert check them. I suspect you've done this more than once.

No doubt you think you've been very clever. I suspected something was wrong in February when M****** told me that you and C****** had been talking about internet "dating" at the club. C****** told M****** that you seemed very knowledgeable about it and that you had mentioned Craig's List casuals several times.

I'm not heartbroken now. That was yesterday. You've lost a wife who adored you. Faith is a two way deal and you blew it. You are an a-hole and a complete [censored].

I've left a print out of this on the kitchen counter although I suspect you'll probably read this online before you get home, when you next check out the casuals.

I have had somebody remove and destroy our bed. When you get home you can sleep in the guest room. I have cancelled our dinner with J* and P**** Friday night. I have told my parents that we are divorcing and why. You should speak to your father. You should understand that as a consequence of your actions you will cause great sadness and heartbreak to a good man who has shown me nothing but affection, and whom I love dearly.

I've put all the jewelry, and the wedding ring you gave me, into the storm drain at the end of the road. I've sent your mother's rings back to you father by recorded delivery. I didn't enclose a note - you can explain to him.

I have an appointment for a full STD check this afternoon. If I have the merest hint of any infection, I will send copies of your email, the IM chat and the pic you sent, to all our friends, your family and your work colleagues. Believe me, you will understand the meaning of the saying "revenge is a dish best served cold". I suggest you say a prayer that you haven't given me anything.

I'll see you in court. Don't call me - if you do, my lawyer will get a protection order against you.

Jennifer

hogua
05-05-2005, 01:55 PM
Good for her!!

Also, good for the local storm drain cleaning crew...

[ QUOTE ]
I've put all the jewelry, and the wedding ring you
gave me, into the storm drain at the end of the road.

[/ QUOTE ]

kipin
05-05-2005, 01:58 PM
http://img33.echo.cx/img33/3796/pwnedfacekick7yu.jpg

asofel
05-05-2005, 02:25 PM
I worried momentarily for Jake....

usmfan
05-05-2005, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I worried momentarily for Jake....

[/ QUOTE ]

Shajen
05-05-2005, 02:30 PM
HALF, EDDIE. I WANT HALF.

You didn't tell me I could have half Eddie.

http://www.coldstate.com/dvddebate/smallpics/eddie7.jpg

RunDownHouse
05-05-2005, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've put all the jewelry, and the wedding ring you gave me, into the storm drain at the end of the road. I've sent your mother's rings back to you father by recorded delivery. I didn't enclose a note - you can explain to him.

I have an appointment for a full STD check this afternoon. If I have the merest hint of any infection, I will send copies of your email, the IM chat and the pic you sent, to all our friends, your family and your work colleagues. Believe me, you will understand the meaning of the saying "revenge is a dish best served cold".

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't sound like cold, deliberate action at all to me. She should go read The Count of Monte Christo again.

Besides, if she actually sent those emails or whatever to people, isn't she risking legal repercussions herself?

YourFoxyGrandma
05-05-2005, 02:31 PM
That's friggin' sweet.

purnell
05-05-2005, 02:39 PM
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned", or something like that.

Slow Play Ray
05-05-2005, 02:44 PM
wow that's great! do you have the link for this?

meep_42
05-05-2005, 02:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Doesn't sound like cold, deliberate action at all to me. She should go read The Count of Monte Christo again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously. While a nice burn, this is pretty weaksauce in the revenge department.

-d

Shajen
05-05-2005, 02:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously. While a nice burn, this is pretty weaksauce in the revenge department.

-d

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you guys kidding?

She's gonna get EVERYTHING THIS GUYS HAS.

Seriously.

He's [censored] done.

RunDownHouse
05-05-2005, 03:00 PM
He's probably just happy to be rid of a frigid, impulsive hagbeast, whatever the cost.

meep_42
05-05-2005, 03:01 PM
Money can be replaced.

Have you ever read Count? It's fantastic (and i'm not a reader) and really, this is nothing in comparison to what she could have done -- and still gotten everything.

-d

Sephus
05-05-2005, 03:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If I have the merest hint of any infection, I will send copies of your email, the IM chat and the pic you sent, to all our friends, your family and your work colleagues. Believe me, you will understand the meaning of the saying "revenge is a dish best served cold".

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif who's going to explain it to him?

Shajen
05-05-2005, 03:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Money can be replaced.

Have you ever read Count? It's fantastic (and i'm not a reader) and really, this is nothing in comparison to what she could have done -- and still gotten everything.

-d

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I've read the Count of Monte Christo. Great book, and the movie (the latest incarnatio) wasn't too bad either.

Hmmm, wonder if the guy could claim entrapment?

Hah, wouldn't that send this chick over the edge.

meep_42
05-05-2005, 03:29 PM
The movie lacked the sense of determination and patience that the book had, that was my only complaint about it.

I think entrapment is only against police, I don't beleive a civilian can entrap you. But, I may be wrong. I know that this isn't the first case where a wife employed means such as this (usually through a PI) to catch a philandering husband.

-d

maldini
05-05-2005, 03:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He's probably just happy to be rid of a frigid, impulsive hagbeast, whatever the cost.

[/ QUOTE ]

youtalkfunny
05-05-2005, 03:53 PM
I'm not buying it. Not for a minute.

[ QUOTE ]
I've put all the jewelry, and the wedding ring you gave me, into the storm drain at the end of the road.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's not a woman in the world who would do this.

M2d
05-05-2005, 03:59 PM
Umfufu!!!

PokerNoob
05-05-2005, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not buying it. Not for a minute.

[ QUOTE ]
I've put all the jewelry, and the wedding ring you gave me, into the storm drain at the end of the road.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's not a woman in the world who would do this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Naahh... when value of jewelry he gave her << value of marital assets/her trust fund/ etc. etc. then I can easily see this.

[ QUOTE ]
I have had somebody remove and destroy our bed.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is actually the funniest part.

[ QUOTE ]
I will send copies of your email, the IM chat and the pic you sent, to all our friends, your family and your work colleagues.

[/ QUOTE ]

The sad thing for her is that probably nobody really cares. Sides will get chosen anyway, his family will align with him, their married friends are going to drop her out of the social circle no matter who was at fault, and his friends and business associates will just think its funny.

Iceman
05-05-2005, 05:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/cas/71453760.html

gvibes
05-05-2005, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/cas/71453760.html

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
This posting has been removed by Craigslist community.

[/ QUOTE ]

Freakin
05-05-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, wonder if the guy could claim entrapment?

[/ QUOTE ]

"Entrapment is what cops do to crooks"

http://www.aboutfilm.com/movies/e/entrapment-b.jpg

Freakin

Dead
05-05-2005, 06:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-d

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you guys kidding?

She's gonna get EVERYTHING THIS GUYS HAS.

Seriously.

He's [censored] done.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes she will.

But if the roles were reversed, and she was the scumbag cheater instead of him, she might still get some of it.

Such is the way of our divorce courts. Biased against men.

Not that the guy doesn't deserve it in this case. He certainly deserves to lose every penny.

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-05-2005, 08:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm the Chappaqua blonde, grey eyes

[/ QUOTE ]
WTF is 'Chappaqua' blonde? And grey eyes? WTF?

Iceman
05-05-2005, 08:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm the Chappaqua blonde, grey eyes

[/ QUOTE ]
WTF is 'Chappaqua' blonde? And grey eyes? WTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

Chappaqua is a rich suburb of New York City.

PoBoy321
05-05-2005, 08:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nice

Lawrence Ng
05-05-2005, 10:06 PM
This guys is retarded, this woman is brilliant.

Lawrence

Leo99
05-05-2005, 10:20 PM
I'm in NJ and the courts/lawyers don't give a rat's ass about blame in a divorce. All this mumbo jumbo replies and emails and lawyer talk proves the wife is a wacko too. Just divorce the guy. Why all the hysterics?