PDA

View Full Version : Cardrooms near the Stratusphere

RoyalLance
05-04-2005, 06:48 PM
I'm going to Las Vegas this weekend and I will be staying at the Stratosphere, a place with no poke. Does anybody know any good cardrooms which aren't far from Stratosphere?

Mano
05-04-2005, 06:50 PM
The Sahara is probably the closest one.

ncskiier
05-04-2005, 07:03 PM
I believe Circus-Circus has a room too.

pdxpuck
05-04-2005, 09:22 PM
Sahara is very fishy and close by. There is much money to be made there. enjoy....

BigBaitsim (milo)
05-04-2005, 09:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I believe Circus-Circus has a room too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bleh!

AllVegasPoker.com
05-04-2005, 09:55 PM
As others have mentioned, Sahara and Circus Circus are your closest options.

Wynn isn't too far away though, if you want a luxurious card playing environment. And, I understand Riviera is opening a card room this week.

Also, you could head North from the Stratosphere, and play at El Cortez, the Nugget, Binions, or the Plaza (all downtown, and Plaza has some fun and friendly tourneys).

It's too bad you aren't staying at Stratosphere next month. I hear they're opening a poker room in June.

Good luck at the tables.

Photoc
05-04-2005, 10:49 PM
Called today from work, Riviera is open. I didn't call, but one of my bosses did while I was standing there. They asked what games they are running. 2/4 was the only thing they are currently spready. He asked if NL was running, and they said they haven't gotten into NL yet.

ZPinhead
05-05-2005, 02:54 AM
If you hoof it down to the Sahara, you can alway catch the monorail down as far as the MGM. Pretty much take your pick from that. If you wanted to go as far as Mandalay, you could alway get off at the Bally's/Paris station, walk across the street to the Bellagio and catch the (free) train down to Mandalay. This gives you all kind of options.