PDA

View Full Version : You know you are smoking too much pot when...

Hoopster81
05-04-2005, 05:45 PM
You drive to the grocery store, upon arrival cannot remember for the life of you what you drove there to buy, and are forced to leave with your tail between your legs. Similar experiences? (I know I am not the only one with this vice)

PassiveCaller
05-04-2005, 05:50 PM
Come up with a thread like this?

SossMan
05-04-2005, 05:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You drive to the grocery store, upon arrival cannot remember for the life of you what you drove there to buy, and are forced to leave with your tail between your legs. Similar experiences? (I know I am not the only one with this vice)

[/ QUOTE ]

http://carbolyte.com/images/csbrownie.JPG

Blarg
05-04-2005, 06:00 PM
You know you're smoking too much pot when: The microscopic roach you're trying to get the last vapor out of falls from your lips onto your chin, still burning, and you don't care.

You know you're smoking too much pot when: You eat something out of a can that should never be eaten unheated, which you would normally think is too disgusting to eat even when it's heated.

fluxrad
05-04-2005, 06:11 PM
Me: "Guys! I got a great idea! They should make a food, that they could like...bring to your house. You could totally just call up and pay someone to drive it there! You could choose different ingredients and [censored]! We should totally start a business doing that! We could become [censored] rich!"

Roommate:"They have that. It's called pizza."

Me:"Yes. Yes! We should order one of those!"

Sponger15SB
05-04-2005, 06:22 PM
You smoke pot and watch aqua teen..... get right out of town!

MoreWineII
05-04-2005, 06:41 PM
Ah, Jesus...

1.) You know you're gonna have to deal with a lot of morons at your job today so you smoke in the morning before heading to work.

2.) You run back into the house from the car to grab something you forgot, end up smoking one last bowl (ah, what the heck?!), and then get back to your car and realize you forgot...whatever it was you forgot. I do this all the time.

3.) You have a monthly budget for lighters.

4.) Your contact is out of town so you hang out at the local "glass" store hoping to see someone you know to score.

5.) You run out of soap so you wash your hands with Formula 420.

6.) You hate a movie so you watch it again stoned "just in case."

7.) You post on stoner message boards.

8.) You get those really funky crusty hard boogers.

9.) You buy a shirt for Saint Patty's day that says "Got Green?" and you think it's the funniest thing in the world.

10.) And last but not least, you've tried to smoke out your household pet (dog in my case) more than once.

beerbandit
05-04-2005, 07:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

.....uh..................................wait ive got it.........no....................nevermind