PDA

View Full Version : GamesGrid is really doing well...

stillbr
05-04-2005, 04:37 PM
I am amazed. Its wednesday afternoon @ 330pm and gamesgrid has ten full 3-6 games going on. This place is really doing well for a new site.

hogua
05-04-2005, 04:41 PM
I wonder if that will change once the new VFP rules go into effect. My guess is that once they do, the number of games will drop.

TemetNosce
05-04-2005, 04:53 PM
I'll side with you on that opinion. There have been many more 3/6 than 2/4 games running since the VFP reduction announcement. It looks like it could be a "run on the banks".

It will be interesting to see on Monday if the site is doing as well when the VFP benefits get cut in half.

CourtesyFlush
05-04-2005, 05:04 PM
10 tables of players just whoring the crap out of them...no wonder they are changing the VFP program /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Etric
05-04-2005, 05:07 PM
That's exactly what it is. People are playing as much as they can before the VFP change goes in effect. And these "people" are all multitablers. Thus, lots of tables are going.

Etric
05-04-2005, 05:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
10 tables of players just whoring the crap out of them...no wonder they are changing the VFP program /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

We're just loyal customers. Besides, they WANT us to play at their site, right? /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Timer
05-04-2005, 07:44 PM
In my humble opinion Games Grid sucks. Their software is horrible. You can't get a seat and when you do it keeps timing you out. You click on buttons endlessly an nothing happens. The light comes on when it's your turn, but it doesn't blink. The light comes on for everybody so it becomes somewhat of a nusiance when you're multi-tabling not to get a little warning. You get timed out with no warning-no count down clock. The list goes on.

I predict next week they will take a big hit in business. Had they addressed some of their problems immediately there is a chance the hit wouldn't be so bad, but because of their software issues I won't be going back after Sunday, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

It's amazing to me they didn't get on the ball and fix some of these problems right away while the site was gaining ground. They made some bad business decisions. It's too bad too, because the site has got a shot at gaining ground, but I think they probably blew it.

One example: waiting lists. This should have been instituted yesterday, but they're still just "talking" about it. Incredible.

We'll see what happens.

jayboo
05-04-2005, 08:58 PM
I agree with the majority on this one, come monday you will
see a ghost town. Took them 2 weeks to respond to my email reguarding hand histories and they said its a no go. Plus ive never run soooo bad in my life than i do at that crappy site. Come monday, see ya for good LAMEGRID /images/graemlins/mad.gif

grimel
05-04-2005, 09:29 PM
Maybe there will more than just 2/4 and up games after all the sharks leave.