PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else going to be in Vegas the week before Christmas?

sucka
11-21-2002, 01:00 AM
My wife and I and another couple are going to take an early christmas present and enjoy the cheapola rates going on during this time.

From what I've been able to gather, it's pretty dead - but that's fine by me because I'm not real big into crowds. As long as I can find a good poker game for 4-6 hours a day I'll be fine. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Anyone else going to be in town during that week (we're there from the 15th through the 19th). If so, we should try to hook up somewhere - perhaps a little Mandalay Bay action and a nice buffet? Clark, Dynasty, you guys going to be around?

PokerBabe(aka)
11-21-2002, 01:15 AM
Hmmmm....Clark, Dynasty? Uh...well....what am I - the 3rd choice? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif LGPG, Babe

Dynasty
11-21-2002, 02:02 AM
I'll certainly be in town during those dates. I always like playing a casual 4-8 game with posters.

D.J.
11-21-2002, 03:44 AM
I'll be there playing poker and hanging out w/ my UNLV buddies. Also, I didn't know you were from Austin, I'm from Dallas, didn't know there were any other Texans on the site.

-D.J.

sucka
11-21-2002, 12:10 PM
Babe! You are first on the list...always - no need in even mentioning your name in with that list of clowns. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

I know where you'll be - 11-4 hanging at the 10-20 at the Mirage.

I'll post again the friday before or something and see what everyone's plans are. I just recall reading a while back where Dynasty, Clark, and Ottosen I think all had some good times playing at the Mandalay Bay - that sounds like a nice time.