PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE OF ALL POKER SITES, THEY ALL STOLE MY MONEY

brazilio
05-04-2005, 03:10 AM
Well you see guys, I was playing like usual on my 6 Empire accounts since I got my (now dead) grandparents in so I could bonus whore them like crazy, and then they sent me a ridiculous email saying my accounts were SUSPENDED?????

Well that's fine, I just switched to my 4 party accounts, since my three girlfriends all like the fact that I'm fat and work indoors late at night taking money from poor suckers and I used their names. Well, I decided that cashing out to neteller was such a waste of time, I'd just play a NL game against myself using a proxy I have set up, and PARTY SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNTS. They said it was "chip-dumping" whatever that is. I called them up and said it was like a player to player transfer, but Abu said that was against the rules, and who am I to argue with Indian technical support?

Ok then, I just closed my other two accounts and then went to Absolute because I figure they'd never catch on to my 8 accounts all using the same neteller account number. I needed some money since I'd just dropped 200BB at 10/20, and I figured Absolute's software is so horrible, I bet their security is too. So I tried "chip-dumping" again, this time it worked!! They only froze my accounts after 48 hours, which was perfect for me.

Ok so anyway, then last week I was playing at UB and I kept telling my friends what cards I had so we could trap these other poor suckers in for more money, it was hilarious. One of my friends kept talking to me in Spanish in the table chat so I'd know, since he didn't have AIM. Apparently some guys at UB thought this wasn't fair, which is ridiculous. It's ONLINE, after all.

Can anybody help please, or should I just move to stars since a paying customer is treated so unfairly?

PygmyHero
05-04-2005, 03:13 AM
nh

splashpot
05-04-2005, 03:14 AM
Is this a joke? If it is, it's a terrible one. This thread sucks and should die.

brazilio
05-04-2005, 03:18 AM
shut up, my thread rules. Can you help?

Yobz
05-04-2005, 03:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is this a joke? If it is, it's a terrible one. This thread sucks and should die.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kidding me? From the caps in the title to the last sentence, this is easily one of the best threads I've seen in a while. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ianco15
05-04-2005, 03:28 AM
Pretty good, I think you could have done better though.

KKbluff
05-04-2005, 03:32 AM
I have officially wasted my time by reading this post...

brazilio
05-04-2005, 04:00 AM
in retrospect, I should have created a new account and THEN posted it.

tripdad
05-04-2005, 04:05 AM
braziliant!

'nite

StacysMom
05-04-2005, 04:08 AM
NH, Y dont u just talk to your neighbors and use their whole family... thats gotta be like 5 more accounts on each party skin!

Overdrive
05-04-2005, 04:58 AM
This is outrageous, I can't belive Party, and the other sites you mentioned, would treat a player this badly. I think I may cancel all 482 of my Party account to protest this nonsense they are now giving to their loyal, honest, customers...

JayLeno
05-04-2005, 05:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have officially wasted my time by reading this post...

[/ QUOTE ]
-and you officialy wasted some more by responding to the thread.
I think its a great thread - great fun - lighten up dude...NH

Mizzles
05-04-2005, 05:41 AM
ROFL!

Hung
05-04-2005, 08:32 AM
He has more then 500 post so he can't be lying

Rockfish
05-04-2005, 10:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
in retrospect, I should have created a new account and THEN posted it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well played indeed.

NH

MrBlueNose
05-04-2005, 10:44 AM
It's all because you didn't deposit into your Neteller mang.