PDA

View Full Version : Just go to sleep!

TruFloridaGator
05-04-2005, 01:24 AM
I love how I have this habit of either buying in 1 or 2 for the last of the night & then realizing how terribly tired I am. Yeah I still play decent, but I know it's hurting my game at this point. Anyone else?

BDarch
05-04-2005, 01:25 AM
yea i do that too....can't bring myself to go to bed or I don't realize how tired I am til after they start

zaphod
05-04-2005, 02:29 AM
I have a frind that play mostly limit. He tells me he frequently wakes up with the message saying you are now watching the game on his screen..

Newt_Buggs
05-04-2005, 04:52 AM
i looked down at the clock and was shocked to realize it was 1:30 and I had just fired up two more tables. I am going to be exhaused in lecture tommorow

Benholio
05-04-2005, 05:24 AM
Enjoy not being able to STOP playing while it lasts.

Blarg
05-04-2005, 06:13 AM
You sound like you're convinced it will be impossible to START playing soon.

introv
05-04-2005, 06:48 AM
Yup, if I'm winning I want to carry on playing to keep it going. If I get bad beats then I want to carry on playing cos they can't happen all the time. And if my play is a bit off then I want to carry on playing and play better next time.

The feeling of firing up games and then realising I'm really far too tired is a very familiar one.

However, I'm starting to work on convincing myself not to start playing late at night. That's got to be easier than trying to convince myself to stop once I've started.