PDA

View Full Version : Question about ex-gfs

kurosh
05-04-2005, 12:56 AM
Say you've been broken up with your ex for a year or so. You get back together with her. While you guys have been apart, she has had a boyfriend and had regular sex with him. Should this bother you? I think it would bother me quite a bit.

Macdaddy Warsaw
05-04-2005, 12:58 AM
Um...don't get back together in a relationship with your ex-gf. No matter how much you think you love/loved her. Problem solved.

thirddan
05-04-2005, 12:58 AM
it would bother me, but "technically" it shouldn't bother you because you were broken up...

IggyWH
05-04-2005, 12:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Should this bother you?

[/ QUOTE ]

No...

1)If you do get back with an ex, it should be for ass only. There's a reason you broke up originally.

2)Everyone has a past and if you let that bother you, you'll go through life with dry balls unless you want some chick who just lies there like a fish.

PokerFink
05-04-2005, 01:01 AM
I don't think you should be happy about it, but it's not the kind of thing that should bother you. You can't expect every girl you ever sleep with to sit around waiting for you to come back some day.

Alobar
05-04-2005, 01:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Should this bother you?

[/ QUOTE ]

No...

1)If you do get back with an ex, it should be for ass only. There's a reason you broke up originally.

2)Everyone has a past and if you let that bother you, you'll go through life with dry balls unless you want some chick who just lies there like a fish.

[/ QUOTE ]

there should be no more posts in this thread. Seriosuly, It gets no better advice wise than this.

PokerFink
05-04-2005, 01:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Generally speaking, this is excellent advice.

kurosh
05-04-2005, 01:07 AM
Why is everyone advising against getting back together with exs?

IggyWH
05-04-2005, 01:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You sound like a broad now...

There's a reason you guys ended it, be a man and stick to your decision.

Ulysses
05-04-2005, 01:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There's a reason you guys ended it, be a man and stick to your decision.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously he didn't make a decision; she dumped him.

kurosh
05-04-2005, 01:19 AM
Obviously it's a hypothetical question. I imagined myself in the situation and knew I would be upset.

Alobar
05-04-2005, 01:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Obviously it's a hypothetical question. I imagined myself in the situation and knew I would be upset.

[/ QUOTE ]

which is prolly why its hypothetical. Chicks dont dig jealous guys. Who she splits her legs for when she isnt with you, isnt any of your concern.

PokerFink
05-04-2005, 01:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because it almost always ends in an ugly fashion.

When you break up with someone, it's generally for a reason, and the problems that manifested themselves originally will usually manifest again.

The obvious exception is if a couple breaks up on good terms, due to something like distance, and then they find themselves in a situation where dating becomes plausible again.

fimbulwinter
05-04-2005, 01:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Say you've been broken up with your ex for a year or so. You get back together with her. While you guys have been apart, she has had a boyfriend and had regular sex with him. Should this bother you? I think it would bother me quite a bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

this should only bother you if you suck and have not been takin full advantage of your time spent single.

fim

theredpill5
05-04-2005, 01:53 AM
Forget her. Go do something else or bang something else. If you got her, you can get someone else. Bitch sounds like a freaking nympho. If you are going to go out with a nympho, just nail her but for god's sake don't get attached.

PokerFink
05-04-2005, 02:06 AM
Why not? Nymphos make great girlfriends if you can keep them satisfied =)

theredpill5
05-04-2005, 02:21 AM
I said don't get attached man. I didn't say not to do her.

scotty34
05-04-2005, 02:24 AM
What would you say if she was upset about you having regular sex with some girl while you were broken up?

tdarko
05-04-2005, 02:25 AM
i got back together with an ex so i could degrade her sexually, i felt this was the best way to cope with her being psychotic.

theredpill5
05-04-2005, 02:26 AM
OH man. The avatar of you and what you just said go together so nicely. that's awesome. Thanks.

Richie Rich
05-04-2005, 02:47 AM
Here's a morale booster. In order to believe that you're the best lay in town, she had to fcuk someone else solely for the sake of comparison. Her study took about a year and now she's back. You're the best. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Seriously, though, you may have a confidence issue.

Lawrence Ng
05-04-2005, 02:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Should this bother you?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

Lawrence

PokerFink
05-04-2005, 03:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I said don't get attached man. I didn't say not to do her.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, but my point is that just because a girl is a sex-addict does not mean that she can't be exclusive and make a loyal girlfriend, assuming you can satisfy her needs.

Klepton
05-04-2005, 03:24 AM
i'd rather get my aces cracked in a heads up 100-200 hand than get back with one of my ex's after a year

IggyWH
05-04-2005, 04:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i got back together with an ex so i could degrade her sexually

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

rmarotti
05-04-2005, 05:00 AM
Lame analogy.

ethan
05-04-2005, 07:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Bitch sounds like a freaking nympho.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because she had one boyfriend over the course of the year? Wow. Good thing she only had the one. For someone who's advice is "go bang something else" you kinda sound like a prude /images/graemlins/smile.gif

jason_t
05-04-2005, 08:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Lame analogy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Background (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2294493&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1).

rmarotti
05-04-2005, 08:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lame analogy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Background (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2294493&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1).

[/ QUOTE ]

Nevermind. Awesome analogy.

Jazza
05-04-2005, 09:11 AM
i have a semi related question i wouldn't mind getting your opinions on

there's this mediumly hot girl at your local card club, and she seems kinda flirty towards you, and word on the street is she's pretty loose

pretty simple so far, you hit it given the oppourtunity

but: you know her ex-boyfriend, who is in his 40's or 50's, who you know used to have lots of sex with this chick

i'm 23 and this girl is ~25, so should the fact that she used to bang older ugly dudes have any effect on my decision making process?

xadrez
05-04-2005, 09:18 AM
Short answer: No

sfer
05-04-2005, 09:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends how much you like her screaming his name when you plow her.

lu_hawk
05-04-2005, 11:18 AM
yeah it would bother me. if i really thought about it it might bother me a lot. but i only date virgins so i don't have to worry.

Alobar
05-04-2005, 11:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]

i'm 23 and this girl is ~25, so should the fact that she used to bang older ugly dudes have any effect on my decision making process?

[/ QUOTE ]

this could quite possibly be the stupidest question ive ever heard. It just means shes a whore or a women with issues. Either way, who cares, all you want to do is eff her.

your question would have relevance if you were asking weather or not you should have a relationship with her, but you aren't, so its not.

beerbandit
05-04-2005, 11:25 AM
something similar happened to me, but i guess she wasnt really my girlfriend we just lived/slept together -- and it did bother me a little, but she said my dick was much bigger - that was easy

cheers

Dominic
05-04-2005, 11:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You must be about 22, huh?

Dude...any sex a girl has had before you (or after, in this case) only gives her more knowledge and tools to please YOU better.

Adults have sex. You are not the first. Get over it.

Alobar
05-04-2005, 11:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
but she said my dick was much bigger -

[/ QUOTE ]

before you go to sleep tonight, ponder that she just told you that because she knew it bothered you and she wanted the situation to go away. In reality, he could have been much much bigger than you

Jazza
05-04-2005, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this could quite possibly be the stupidest question ive ever heard. It just means shes a whore or a women with issues. Either way, who cares, all you want to do is eff her.

your question would have relevance if you were asking weather or not you should have a relationship with her, but you aren't, so its not.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dunno dude, i still think it gross this old dude banged her

kurosh
05-04-2005, 12:04 PM
Ok, some more information. I'm 19. We were both each other's first (sex not bf/gf). Does it make more sense now?

M2d
05-04-2005, 12:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah it would bother me. if i really thought about it it might bother me a lot. but i only date virgins so i don't have to worry.

[/ QUOTE ]
R Kelly? is that you?

tdarko
05-04-2005, 12:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
R Kelly? is that you?

[/ QUOTE ]
he is the true virgin surgeon, everyone else is an imposter.

tdarko
05-04-2005, 12:23 PM
i suggest two chicks at the same time. it is the cure to all fears.

Fred G Sanford
05-04-2005, 01:07 PM
I would not bother me nearlyas much as it would bother me if she came back after a year and did not get laid.

lu_hawk
05-04-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, some more information. I'm 19. We were both each other's first (sex not bf/gf). Does it make more sense now?

[/ QUOTE ]

i think it makes perfect sense for this to bother you with the situation you desccribe. all the people who say it shouldn't/wouldn't bother them are full of it and just want to sound 'enlightened' for the benefit of the board.

DeezNuts
05-04-2005, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This does not add up.

DN

kurosh
05-04-2005, 02:24 PM
I haven't gotten back together with her. She isn't having regular sex with someone.

TimM
05-04-2005, 02:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
mediumly hot girl at your local card club
[blah blah blah]
ex-boyfriend, who is in his 40's or 50's, who you know used to have lots of sex with this chick
[blah blah blah]
this girl is ~25

[/ QUOTE ]

What card club did you say this was?

Dominic
05-04-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's more understandable that you feel the way you do, but my advice stands: Get over it. You'll enjoy life (and sex) much more if you just realize you will probably never have sex with a virgin again!

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

siccjay
05-04-2005, 05:06 PM
Should it bother you, no. Will it, yes.

Watch Chasing Amy for details.