PDA

View Full Version : Almost too much brilliance to handle...

MasterShakes
05-04-2005, 12:14 AM
This guy drove his car through the surrounding wall of the parking lot outside my apartment complex. It's not a very good picture, but here it is...

Brilliance. (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/MasterShakes/Idiot.jpg)

istewart
05-04-2005, 12:16 AM
I can't see much /images/graemlins/confused.gif

MasterShakes
05-04-2005, 12:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't see much /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Look above and to the left of the police car.

YourFoxyGrandma
05-04-2005, 12:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This guy drove his car through the surrounding wall of the parking lot outside my apartment complex. You can't really see anything from the picture, but here it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you're right; it is kindof hard to see.

a500lbgorilla
05-04-2005, 12:19 AM
I don't get it.

Alobar
05-04-2005, 12:21 AM
where I grew up its mostly farm fields, but there is a railraod switching yard about a quater mile from my house, but you can see a long way both directions. Well, some guy was trying to beat the train so he didnt have to stop and wait, and hit the THIRD railroad car. Youd think he would have realized that he could no longer beat the train when the first car crossed.....nope.

now thats brilliance.

istewart
ROFL

MasterShakes
[ QUOTE ]
I don't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um... that's it. The guy crashed his car. He was parked and when he put it in gear, he drove it straight through the wall. It's rear end is sticking up. I thought it was funny. Akron is boring.

Etric
05-04-2005, 01:20 AM
/hijack

[ QUOTE ]

Akron is boring.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it isn't. At least it isn't more boring than any other place. I wish I were back in Akron right now, the town I'm in right now sucks to live in. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

JaBlue
05-04-2005, 02:43 AM
That's not so bad... third car, that's what like 150 feet behind the front? If the train is going 60 mph or 3000 ft/hr or 50 ft/sc the guy only needs to react 3 seconds late.

Blarg
05-04-2005, 03:57 AM
Or be on a slick or crumbly road or have less than great brakes.

Stu Pidasso
05-04-2005, 04:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That's not so bad... third car, that's what like 150 feet behind the front? If the train is going 60 mph or 3000 ft/hr or 50 ft/sc the guy only needs to react 3 seconds late.

[/ QUOTE ]

If the train is coming out of the yard it will be going about 10mph.

A few years back some man put a quarter on the tracks so it would get smashed by the train. He wanted to watch it get smashed but unfortunately stood to close to the tracks. He was killed right in front of his kids.

On a lighter not. A bull had gotten loose and was wandering around the right of way. The engineer blows his horn to warn the bull. I guess the horn pissed off the bull because it decided to charge the train.

Stu

MasterShakes
05-04-2005, 04:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
/hijack

[ QUOTE ]

Akron is boring.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it isn't. At least it isn't more boring than any other place. I wish I were back in Akron right now, the town I'm in right now sucks to live in. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Going down to 69 Taps (the only decent bar in town IMO) for the 10th straight weekend is just getting a bit dry.

Alobar
05-04-2005, 11:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the train was doing maybe 15 miles per hour, which is what makes it so hillarious

still tho, even if the train was doing 60, 3 seconds is a looooooooong time when you are trying to race a train. Throw in the fact that it should be obvious you are going to be like 3 seconds late, several hundred feet before the train even gets there.

jakethebake
05-04-2005, 11:41 AM
Any chance he's a friend of Kellen Winslow?