PDA

View Full Version : Better Pool: Wynn or Bellagio???

WiscCheE
05-03-2005, 10:00 PM
Please help. My college buddies and I are heading to Las Vegas in a couple weeks, and we've decided to stay at either the Wynn or Bellagio for the poker room rate. Besides myself only one other guy plays poker. The other guys are most interested in the pool, particularly the number of young, single women.

This will be our first time in Vegas. Which hotel has the better pool. I can't find any information on the Wynn's pool online. Are all six of the Bellagio's pools currently open?

WiscCheE
05-04-2005, 12:26 AM
Does anyone know what the pool hours are at the Wynn?

Dynasty
05-04-2005, 12:57 AM
If you're looking for a great pool, you should consider staying at either Mandalay Bay or the Hard Rock.

jkrenner
05-04-2005, 01:44 AM
I was at the hard rock a couple months ago and stayed up late one night just because of the women. Crazy all the hotties there.

Yeknom58
05-04-2005, 01:47 AM
I've never been to the hard rock but the mandalay pool is pretty awesome. Wave pool, current pool, topless pool..every kind of pool possible.

WiscCheE
05-04-2005, 01:54 AM
Thanks for the suggestions, but both Mandalay Bay and the Hardrock are out of our budget during those dates. As the poker room rate at the Wynn and Bellagio, I called to confirm it is $129, is less than 1/2 the rates at the other hotels, we will be staying at either the Wynn or the Bellagio. We'd actually prefer to stay at Mandalay Bay, but we're being forced because of room prices to stay at either the Wynn or Bellagio (I'm serious).

Edge34
05-04-2005, 02:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you're looking for a great pool, you should consider staying at either Mandalay Bay or the Hard Rock.

[/ QUOTE ]

What about the Palms? I know its hyped up a lot, and just right off the strip...just curious since I'll probably be staying there when I go this summer...

Mandalay I didn't think would be in my range, but it looks like it might be...

Bubu
05-04-2005, 08:42 AM
I heard that Mandalay now has a poker room rate. If you can get a room it should be priced like the Bellagio. Call the poker room and find out.

Good luck.