PDA

View Full Version : Am I missing cues here?

tbach24
05-03-2005, 09:15 PM
So I'm at South Station waiting for my bus back up to Wiscasset to load. I'm sitting in a row of seats 6 long at teh very end. This gorgeous girl catches my eye and we make eye contact and she sits down 3 seats away from me (there were newspapers in the seat next to me if that means anything and most of the other benches had a couple people in them). I just sit there idolly and wait for the bus, and when it loads she goes in first. She sits by herself, but since there are like 20 other empty rows I don't sit with her. Also, my friend is going on the bus with me so I plan on sitting with him.

After it gets to Portland, my friend and I go out and so does she. She gets back on first and I notice she sits closer to where I was sitting. Before she was like 10 rows up and across, not she's directly across. We make eye contact again as I'm walking and she smiles and I smile back. Over the course of the way up to Bowdoin (where she gets off) we make eye contact a couple times more, but don't talk at all.

Did I miss obvious cues or is this wishful thinking?

pryor15
05-03-2005, 09:18 PM
sounds to me like missed cues.

wiscasset, eh? very nice. i'm from waldoboro originally.

___SK___
05-03-2005, 09:21 PM
man you missed out, you could have gotten some bus head!

tbach24
05-03-2005, 09:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
sounds to me like missed cues.

wiscasset, eh? very nice. i'm from waldoboro originally.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'm up here for school. It's bizarre, this is the second time a very attractive girl has made cues (last time a very attractive blonde came up and talked to me) at South Station. And it never happens anywhere else..

Also, this girl looked EXACTLY like this girl I used to know but she didn't like me. That could've caused the stage fright, or the fact that I have little experience around girls (male boarding schools for 2 years straight).

Alobar
05-03-2005, 09:24 PM
wishful thinking.

that said, who gives a [censored], if you were so hard up with this girl that you notices all those whack details, you should have just gone over and started up a convorsation with her.

bosoxfan
05-03-2005, 09:57 PM
This reminds me of a joke.
What did Barbie do when the chicken forgot her lines?

Barbie cued the chicken. Hey I never said it was a good joke.

jakethebake
05-03-2005, 10:05 PM
Was her name Sarah? Were her parents there?

DireWolf
05-03-2005, 10:15 PM
what school in wiscasset? My old best friend use to have a house there and i would go up a lot. I grew up in freeport, and am going to Colby next semester.

tbach24
05-03-2005, 10:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what school in wiscasset? My old best friend use to have a house there and i would go up a lot. I grew up in freeport, and am going to Colby next semester.

[/ QUOTE ]

Deck House School, actually in Edgecomb but more people know Wiscasset and that's where my bus gets off (http://www.deckhouseschool.org/)

DireWolf
05-03-2005, 10:33 PM
[censored] does this school have a really small number of kids?
Do u by any chance no ben cooper or charley perkins? or is this a different school

tbach24
05-03-2005, 10:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] does this school have a really small number of kids?
Do u by any chance no ben cooper or charley perkins? or is this a different school

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, no. 7 kids go to my school, it has a 12 max tho. Do you know what year they would've been because we have a list of students from previous years.

DireWolf
05-03-2005, 10:45 PM
um both would have been 3 years ago i think.

tbach24
05-03-2005, 10:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
um both would have been 3 years ago i think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just found them. 2002-2003. That was my ex-roomate's first year.

theredpill5
05-03-2005, 10:49 PM
I've been at parties where girls have freaking being staring at me all night. It doesn't mean a damn thing man. Go over to her and pull your penis out. If she likes you , she'll smile, if not she'll call the police. Good luck.

tbach24
05-03-2005, 10:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've been at parties where girls have freaking being staring at me all night. It doesn't mean a damn thing man. Go over to her and pull your penis out. If she likes you , she'll smile, if not she'll call the police. Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm SO glad you found the OOT theredpill. I'm sure you will become as popular here as you are in SSNL.

DemonDeac
05-03-2005, 10:58 PM
haha
dicifierthis (sp?) will like that

DireWolf
05-03-2005, 11:02 PM
thats cool you go to the same school. I heard one story about ben that was pretty funny, it may or may not be true. I heard he tried to run away or something so the school took his shoes for a while.

tbach24
05-03-2005, 11:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wishful thinking.

that said, who gives a [censored], if you were so hard up with this girl that you notices all those whack details, you should have just gone over and started up a convorsation with her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Starting a conversation with her seems like the obvious answer. However, what would I say? I don't want to say some cheesy line, but at the same time don't want it to sound overthought...so what would I say?

YourFoxyGrandma
05-03-2005, 11:59 PM
Hey. I'm tbach24. Where're you headed?

EDIT: Say some other things after she responds. Maybe ask some other questions.

tbach24
05-04-2005, 12:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey. I'm tbach24. Where're you headed?

EDIT: Say some other things after she responds. Maybe ask some other questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, sounds good enough. I especially like the part where I refer to myself as tbach24. And the point of the conversation is to keep the focus on her, right?

YourFoxyGrandma
05-04-2005, 12:15 AM
It doesn't really matter. Talk about whatever. Just talk; maker her feel comfortable. You'll learn a little about her, she'll learn a little about you, you'll ask if she wants to get together for dinner or coffee or whatever and you'll ask for her number. Later, when she's not looking, slowly insert your penis in her vagina.

mcb
05-04-2005, 12:18 AM
Chances are she's not going to want to open herself up to you on a bus after only knowing your name. Keep the subject nuetral.

--Opening line--
bach: is it just me or does the bus driver remind you of the one from bily madison?
chica: hehe, i think it's just you
bach: ahhw well. you have seen bily madison right?
chica: yep
bach: its a funny movie. adam sandler is one of my favorate actors. have you seen a lot of his movies?
chica: of course
bach: (talk about other movies etc..)

Give her your name and ask for her number before you get off. Anything like that works well and the conversation topics are endless.

YourFoxyGrandma
05-04-2005, 12:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
bach: its a funny movie. adam sandler is one of my favorate actors. have you seen a lot of his movies?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's fairly obvious that you are Adam Sandler.

Alobar
05-04-2005, 12:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wishful thinking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Starting a conversation with her seems like the obvious answer. However, what would I say? I don't want to say some cheesy line, but at the same time don't want it to sound overthought...so what would I say?

[/ QUOTE ]

"hello" usually works best. If you really wanna get crazy you can offer your name as well /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Me I prefer something cocky and witty, cuz no one ever has the balls to do that, so you will definately intrigue her. But you have to commit, you cant half ass it, cuz youll come off like a tool.

but hello and your name is the best approach.

PokerFink
05-04-2005, 12:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like to brag for a moment and say that I have gotten head on a full greyhound bus. From my (ex) girlfriend though, not some random chick. Not in the bathroom either.

Alobar
05-04-2005, 01:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like to brag for a moment and say that I have gotten head on a full greyhound bus. From my (ex) girlfriend though, not some random chick. Not in the bathroom either.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldnt brag about getting head on a greyhound bus. Its for poor homeless people!! Did your ex even have teeth? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dantes
05-04-2005, 01:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

--Opening line--
bach: is it just me or does the bus driver remind you of the one from bily madison?
chica: hehe, i think it's just you
bach: ahhw well. you have seen bily madison right?
chica: yep
bach: (talk about other movies etc..)

[/ QUOTE ]

wow I'm no casanova but that's just terrible.

i wanna be me
05-04-2005, 03:34 AM
FYI - she's just one of those high class, debutante bus station skanks....

rmarotti
05-04-2005, 05:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
FYI - she's just one of those high class, debutante bus station skanks....

[/ QUOTE ]

POTD

tbach24
05-04-2005, 08:07 AM
Alright, this looks good, thanks all

theredpill5
05-04-2005, 08:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Later, when she's not looking, slowly insert your penis in her vagina.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hilarious. thanks for the laugh.

purnell
05-04-2005, 08:35 AM
umm... yes. Talk to her, you idiot! It's like betting out on the flop, kinda. Find out where you're at.

rmarotti
05-04-2005, 08:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
umm... yes. Talk to her, you idiot! It's like betting out on the flop, kinda. Find out where you're at.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that's a dumb analogy.

purnell
05-04-2005, 08:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that's a dumb analogy.

[/ QUOTE ]

If we make it out of latex, it will stretch to fit. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

zephed56
05-04-2005, 09:29 AM
Stop being a puss and go sit next to her and introduce yourself, she obviously has NOT ruled out having sex with you.