PDA

View Full Version : See you in a month

Non_Comformist
05-03-2005, 06:52 PM
In keeping with bisonbison's advice and in attempt to break the cycle my days have become. I am taking a one month hiatus from the OOT.

C ya in June

also please have the peachy avatar and other lame things wrapped up by the time I get back.

thanks

jason_t
05-03-2005, 06:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In keeping with bisonbison's advice and in attempt to break the cycle my days have become. I am taking a one month hiatus from the OOT.

C ya in June

also please have the peachy avatar and other lame things wrapped up by the time I get back.

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck to you and to OOT.

mmbt0ne
05-03-2005, 06:59 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

C ya in June

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

FU[/b]CK YOU!! WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR!!! WE NEED MS. OOT!!!111111!!

KDawgCometh
05-03-2005, 07:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

C ya in June

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

FU[/b]CK YOU!! WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR!!! WE NEED MS. OOT!!!111111!!

[/ QUOTE ]

don't stop him, he's on a roll