PDA

View Full Version : Martha Burk

Tom D
11-20-2002, 02:00 PM
Why doesn’t Martha Burk do something good and go after the Catholic Church instead of pestering Augusta National? In the States, and I assume worldwide, the Church is not only sanctioned by our governments, but subsidized in the form of tax-exempt status (my tax dollars), and yet definitively excludes women from the priesthood and requires them to accept obedience to men as their duty.

What sense of priority, I wonder, would cause Burk to cry out against the private enclave of a handful of cigar-smoking golf ball chasers, but utter nary a word about the fraternity of pedophiles that controls the most powerful religious cult on earth? Does she have an ax to grind? Did somebody neglect to send her flowers?

Tom D

J.R.
11-20-2002, 05:00 PM
She strongly resents men.

http://www.crowmagazine.com/ms-sperm.htm

11-20-2002, 11:32 PM
someone should send the link to hootie, but i agrre with this part " Why not punish men caught fathering more than one child with a mother who’s already on welfare? "

Ryan_21
11-20-2002, 11:32 PM
Plain and simple, she's an idiot. She thinks she has the right to tell Hootie he has to let someone into his club even if he dont want them.

Like I said before in another thread. How would she like it if I just ran up in her house even if I was uninvited and she didnt want me there and I just ate all her food, drank all her beer, took a dump in her toilet, scratched my balls while sitting on her couch watching her big screen t.v.

If she thinks hootie is wrong for not admitting women to his club she would be wrong for not letting me in her house anytime I wanted. But, I bet she would have a problem with the later.

Ryan_21