PDA

View Full Version : Over-aggressive?

I Play 2 Ski
05-03-2005, 04:53 PM
Villian is 34/16/1.7

I have folded a couple of tims in the BB to steal attempts in previous orbits and I haven't gotten much in the pay of hands so my image is tight.

I was hoping he would fold to the turn bet, but on the river I was contemplating just checking, but a bet would look real strong and perhaps he would lay down a Q,K or an A. It worked out but I am not sure about the play in general.

Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (7 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is BB with J/images/graemlins/club.gif, 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#666666">5 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: (4 SB) 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 2/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls.

Turn: (4 BB) 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB calls.

River: (6 BB) 3/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB folds.

Final Pot: 7 BB