PDA

View Full Version : Introducing your first ever female President...

MoreWineII
05-03-2005, 04:42 PM
Jennifer Lopez wants to be first female US president
Tue May 3, 7:42 AM ET

BERLIN (AFP) - After conquering Hollywood and the pop charts, Latina superstar Jennifer Lopez says she is ready to wrestle George W. Bush out of the White House.

"I'm a total powerhouse. If you ask me, I'd like to become the first female president -- that would be really cool," J.Lo told German celebrity glossy Bravo in an issue to be published Wednesday.

"The first thing I would do is redecorate the White House -- it doesn't look very cozy."

"La Lopez", 35, said the best break from her growing entertainment empire is housekeeping.

"Believe it or not -- I clean my house! All the stress disappears when I'm straightening up," she said, in comments published in German.

Lopez said she was sure after two divorces and her "Bennifer" engagement debacle with actor Ben Affleck that her marriage with singer Marc Anthony would last.

"I have a very good feeling and am sure that we will never part," he said.

"I think he would father beautiful children."

Yes
05-03-2005, 04:50 PM
This post makes me glad that i never learned how to read.

MoreWineII
05-03-2005, 04:52 PM
but...but...she's a total power-house...

SomethingClever
05-03-2005, 04:57 PM
J-lo as President? That's just crazy enough to work!

To the Batmobile!

Voltron87
05-03-2005, 05:03 PM
what a [censored] retard. this woman is truly nothing more than a nice ass.

wh1t3bread
05-03-2005, 05:05 PM
Isn't she Puerto Rican (I think she is but I am unsure if she was born there)?

Can someone born in a US Territory become President?

Yobz
[ QUOTE ]
what a [censored] retard. this woman is truly nothing more than a nice ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Truer words are oft not spoken

SomethingClever
[ QUOTE ]
Isn't she Puerto Rican (I think she is but I am unsure if she was born there)?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, man, she's from the block.

kerssens
05-03-2005, 05:22 PM
That girl.

ucfryan
05-03-2005, 05:35 PM
I'd leave the country.

peachy
05-03-2005, 09:09 PM
i didnt read thru this one....but i read this about her a few weeks ago and that she had been talkin to Jane Fonda about it and Fonda told her when she got serious look her up ?????? /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Dead
05-03-2005, 09:10 PM
In case you didn't know, Jane Fonda gives a lot of money to Democratic candidates. She is one of the Democratic Party's biggest contributors.

peachy
05-03-2005, 09:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In case you didn't know, Jane Fonda gives a lot of money to Democratic candidates. She is one of the Democratic Party's biggest contributors.

[/ QUOTE ]

uuummm i know this....i think ive known this since age 3 (fam is in politics and the crazy lady was married to ted turner)...my confusion was from Lopez being THAT serious about it

Wes ManTooth
05-03-2005, 09:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

someone born on US Territory can become President.

krazyace5
05-03-2005, 10:38 PM
Puff daddy will be her running mate.

Dead
05-04-2005, 01:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uuummm i know this....i think ive known this since age 3 (fam is in politics and the crazy lady was married to ted turner)...my confusion was from Lopez being THAT serious about it

[/ QUOTE ]

Impreesssivveeee. Not. And what makes you say Jane Fonda is crazy?

Daliman
05-04-2005, 03:01 AM
Sounds fake to me, like the skinny shildren in Africa line from Mariah.

tinga81
05-04-2005, 03:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
"I'm a total powerhouse. If you ask me, I'd like to become the first female president -- that would be really cool,"

[/ QUOTE ]

just what we need, someone that thinks it would be "cool" to be president .. stupid bitch.

tek
05-04-2005, 08:10 AM
She would be the first female president, definately. But there were others with junk in the trunk (Clinton, Harding, Teddy Roosevelt to name a few) and there was at least two other pussies in the white house--LBJ and Carter. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif