PDA

View Full Version : Royal vegas advice needed

Pocket Trips
05-03-2005, 03:13 PM
So I signed up for Royal Vegas and they gave me $10 just for signing up.. no deposit necessary. So I figure instead of depositing my own $$$, i will just play the smallest limit games they have and try to build a BR from nothing /images/graemlins/grin.gif

So far so good... am up to $16.67 after the 1st day playing $.05/$.10 HE

My question is should I 2 table even with a BR this low?? or should i just grind out my BR 1 table at a time untill I have my full 300 BB ($30) bankroll usually needed to play a level comfortably?

I am certain i can multitable w/o it affecting my game much but not sure if my small BR can withstand the bigger swings that come with multitabling?

any advice is greatly appreciated,

Pocket Trips

JasonP530
05-03-2005, 06:55 PM
300 big bets is what you should have to withstand the normal swings over a long period of time. Since you are just looking to increase your bankroll quickly(i.e., wouldnt be too upset if you lost it), and since the players are pretty poor, you should 2 table to try to work it up without taking a million hours. This is a good idea for this low limit, but be careful of taking it too far up the limits if you have continued success. Best of luck.

Eder
05-03-2005, 08:50 PM
Well I took Pacific 's free 10$...got it all in on PLO table and bankroll there = $49.50 now

My BB/100 is ~3000...
Dunno when I will play my 2nd hand, but 2 tables sounds like good idea,although Pacific limited to only 1...ergo only 1 hand played...

Sorry this is off topic, but seriously your playing with free $$...push it in