PDA

View Full Version : That girl...

kerssens
05-03-2005, 02:36 PM
Everybody grew up with that girl. There are thousands of them around. She's the one that couldn't quite understand division, but God bless her she tried her hardest. She's the one that kept saying orgasm instead of organism in high school biology. She's the one that asked a question about the time we killed Saddam Hussein in one of my theology classes. She's attends every class, takes good notes and asks PLENTY of questions but still doesn't quite get it.

There was a that girl at my job, but her last day was last Friday. Her replacement just started today. I introduced myself and asked her how her day was going. Her answers lead me to believe that there is another that girl in the company. For her sake, I have taken it upon myself to mentor this girl, to not let her fall into the that girl trap. Mentoring starts after work when we go out for a drink.

Patrick del Poker Grande
05-03-2005, 02:39 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/pwarcham/needpics.gif

peachy
05-03-2005, 02:41 PM
ah ha! u pick those of us which u feel r slower to try and do! ur evil!! i see through ur ways!

MoreWineII
05-03-2005, 02:41 PM
I usually try to take advantage of that girl sexually. Best of luck.

chaas4747
05-03-2005, 02:42 PM
Expect a full trip report. As Patrick said, pictures would be nice.

kerssens
05-03-2005, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ah ha! u pick those of us which u feel r slower to try and do! ur evil!! i see through ur ways!

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what you're talking about, I'm merely helping out a possibly lost soul. I'm the hero here.

chaas4747
05-03-2005, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just got a headache.

wayabvpar
05-03-2005, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Judging from your language skills, I am guessing you are definitely in the slower camp. Watch out for kerssens!

nolanfan34
05-03-2005, 02:47 PM
Did she go to Renton High School?

boo-yah! Take that wayabvpar. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dead
05-03-2005, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so kewt!

kerssens
05-03-2005, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wayabv went to high school in the ghetto?? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Sponger15SB
05-03-2005, 02:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I'm ever 30+ years old and making jokes about other peoples high school people kill me quickly and painlessly /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

nolanfan34
05-03-2005, 03:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I'm ever 30+ years old and making jokes about other peoples high school people kill me quickly and painlessly /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not 30+.

I admit, it's only funny to Kerssens and I since we went to the same high school, and wayabvpar went to our main rival.

peachy
05-03-2005, 03:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Judging from your language skills, I am guessing you are definitely in the slower camp. Watch out for kerssens!

[/ QUOTE ]

of course im in the slower camp...its kinda fun...the world is wonderful for me!

kerssens
05-03-2005, 03:37 PM
Even better.....just told me she moved up here from Sacramento over the weekend and knows nothing about the area.

PoBoy321
05-03-2005, 03:47 PM
If you wanna make sure she doesn't say anything stupid, just never take your dick out of her mouth.

offTopic
05-03-2005, 03:48 PM
http://www.planetout.com/images/entertainment/news/marlo.jpg

kerssens
05-03-2005, 03:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's that from? I remember the Family Guy spoof and didn't know what it was all about.

offTopic
05-03-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's that from? I remember the Family Guy spoof and didn't know what it was all about.

[/ QUOTE ]

That Girl (http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0060034/)

jakethebake
05-03-2005, 03:58 PM
I think I married That Girl. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

wayabvpar
05-03-2005, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh nh.

I noticed that you failed to capitalize the first word in your second sentence, however. Sad... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

nolanfan34
05-03-2005, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh nh.

I noticed that you failed to capitalize the first word in your second sentence, however. Sad... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's "slang". I'm trying to use cool abbreviations and no caps so I can be one of the cool kids online. lol!!!!111

wayabvpar
05-03-2005, 04:14 PM
Remind me to slap you when I see you next /images/graemlins/grin.gif

rmarotti
05-04-2005, 10:40 AM
Awesome.

purnell
05-04-2005, 11:01 AM
http://www.hissandpop.com/celebrities/t/marlothomas/photos/020.jpg

kerssens
05-04-2005, 11:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Expect a full trip report. As Patrick said, pictures would be nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

My read was a little off, she's actually pretty intelligent and has a good sense of humor, soccer calf...cool chick.

We went to the Taphouse. 160 beers on tap, they deliver as advertised. She wanted to try some of the NW beers that she hasn't heard of. She had told me earlier in the day that she's from Sacramento but I didn't think anything of it until the Sonics game came on. We watched to first half at the bar and the second half at her place. She lives in the same building that I did last year. Loser had to cook dinner on Saturday...thank you very much Sonics!

For those of you that will ask, I didn't put in in her pooper. She's gonna join my gym this weekend so we're gonna work out on Saturday and then she'll cook me my victory dinner. Sorry, not pics.

wayabvpar
05-04-2005, 01:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She lives in the same building that I did last year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kelsey? I may have to get a gander at this broad if she is a neighbor...

kerssens
05-04-2005, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She lives in the same building that I did last year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kelsey? I may have to get a gander at this broad if she is a neighbor...

[/ QUOTE ]

No, before I moved into Kelsey I lived over by the Bellevue library.