PDA

View Full Version : Omaha Poker Tracker Question

omahanut
05-03-2005, 01:15 PM
I have recently downloaded the trial version of Omaha Poker Tracker. From what I have been able to gleam, it appears to be a very useful tool. However, I can not figure out how to use this beast. (I can not even find the meaning of all the anacronyms.) From previous posts, I have read the suggestion to use the Users Manual from the Holdem version as they are similar. However, not being a holdem player, I have not purchased this item and therefore do not have access to this manual. Am I overlooking some information available on the Omaha Poker Tracker? If not, can anyone suggest a resource that I may use in order to learn to use this as a stand-alone product without having to purchase the holdem version? Please advise. Thanks in advance!!!!

Wintermute
05-03-2005, 01:31 PM
PTO was just released (the official, not-beta version). I picked it up but since I'm familiar with the software did not happen to check the help files that are included... however, I am certain that those files are included with the full version, so if you fork over the $50 to get "official" PTO you should be all set.

Ironman
05-03-2005, 01:51 PM
Take a look on the "software" section. This is a post that comes up once every week or so.

There is a fellow there...his name is "excission" I think and he has done an enormous job of explaining the ins and outs of using Pokertracker. There is a link that will take you to his website that answers all your questions.

Good luck.

omahanut
05-03-2005, 08:16 PM
Thanks Ironman!