PDA

View Full Version : Online Win rates/hands per hour #s and multitabling....

Apathy
05-03-2005, 12:28 PM
Hi, I don't really post here much but I have a few questions. I play 215 SNGs on party and skins, and am primarily a NL and NL tournament player so I am mostly seen around the STT forum, but my limit game is still pretty solid. I just havent played much online limit at 15/30 and up. What I want to know is how feasible it is to 8+table full ring party games at this level, does anyone do it?

Also how many hands per hour do people average per table (full and short)?

What are some good win rates (long term) at 15/30 SH and full, and 30/60 SH and full?

What is in your opinion the win rate of the best players at these levels in terms of BB/100?

In the STT forum people ask these kinds of questions all the time and it gets annoying so I searched around for a while and didn't find the answers I wanted. Sorry if this is asked frequently, but I appreciate your answers.

-Apathy

steveyz
05-03-2005, 12:46 PM
Yes, a number of people on this forums 8+ table the 15/30 game.

You get probably 60-70 hands/hr at a full 15/30 game. There aren't really any short handed 15/30 tables (i.e. 6-max) but full games will break up and end up (or start off) short handed with regularity.

As far as the win rate goes, people usually quote 3 BB/100 as what the best players can get.

FatTony
05-03-2005, 01:59 PM
I think this rate is a bit high. My experience is 45 hands per hour at Party 15/30 full ring.

SmileyEH
05-03-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think this rate is a bit high. My experience is 45 hands per hour at Party 15/30 full ring.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your experience is wrong.

-SmileyEH

pfkaok
05-03-2005, 06:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

Your experience is wrong.

-SmileyEH

[/ QUOTE ]

FatTony
05-03-2005, 07:28 PM
Hmmm... you are correct. My apologies.

Apparently, when I have 2 sessions in the same day at the same table, Party puts HH's in the same file. My software isn't smart enough to count this as more than one session.

This puts a smile on my face, as my true $/hr is higher than I thought.

Many thanks for setting me str8!