PDA

View Full Version : Not Enough Milking ?

Gustavo
05-03-2005, 12:20 PM
The Key analysis on this hand is the turn ? Check Raise was weak , or i should have played straightfoward waiting for a reraise.

I knew he had the set , this guy is a nut chaser , and predictable as hell , Given the Fact i Knew he had the set after he called my turn reraise, should i have tryed to push the river ? But Given that A, there was big odd´s that he would have fold . How you like the River Bet?

i had previously won about 40 from him some minutes ago after this hand he leave´s with this gem

xxx said, "how lucky can 1 fish get"
xxx said, "byr guys the fish in seat 8 is too lucky for me"

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (7 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

UTG ($72.05)
MP1 ($54.90)
MP2 ($36.45)
CO ($43.50)
Button ($35.25)
Hero ($83.50)
BB ($11.20)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 6/images/graemlins/club.gif, 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls $0.50, MP1 calls $0.50, MP2 calls $0.50, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Hero completes, BB checks.

Flop: ($2.50) T/images/graemlins/club.gif, 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets $0.5</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG raises to $2</font>, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, Hero calls $2, BB folds.

Turn: ($7) 2/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets $2.5</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $10</font>, UTG calls $7.50.

River: ($27) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $18.95</font>, UTG calls $18.95.

Final Pot: $64.90

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
UTG has 3h 3s (three of a kind, threes).
Hero has 6c 4h (straight, six high).
Outcome: Hero wins $64.90. </font>

Ghazban
05-03-2005, 12:33 PM
Everything past the flop is fine. I'm not thrilled by your call on the flop, though. Even though BB's bet was a wimpy, pathetic minbet, you don't know that he's not going to come over the top after you call UTG's raise. I also don't like drawing at a straight on a 2-flush flop when two people have shown interest in the hand. In the worst case scenario, you could be up against a strong made hand (set, two pair) and a flush draw, in which case you only have 6 outs for your straight and you could hit it on the turn only to lose the pot to a diamond or card that pairs the board on the river. Its a fairly insignificant pot, so I'd probably let it go on the flop.

Gustavo
05-03-2005, 12:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Everything past the flop is fine. I'm not thrilled by your call on the flop, though. Even though BB's bet was a wimpy, pathetic minbet, you don't know that he's not going to come over the top after you call UTG's raise. I also don't like drawing at a straight on a 2-flush flop when two people have shown interest in the hand. In the worst case scenario, you could be up against a strong made hand (set, two pair) and a flush draw, in which case you only have 6 outs for your straight and you could hit it on the turn only to lose the pot to a diamond or card that pairs the board on the river. Its a fairly insignificant pot, so I'd probably let it go on the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you are right , this kind of hands , had given me my right share of headaches in the past. Due the size of the pot your right it was a EV- call