PDA

View Full Version : TRUE POKER SUPPORT IS TOP NOTCH

Bill Bixby
05-03-2005, 11:49 AM
seriously, there just as fast as pokerstars so i dont know where these morons get off saying they suck..........

"mr mcgee, dont make me angry, you wouldnt like me when im angry"

Overdrive
05-03-2005, 12:05 PM
The people who say True Poker sucks are the 8 tabling players who click away while running their Pokertrackers and Playerviews and are happy to just play barely above break even while getting their rakeback payments every month. These players don't like any avatars or atmosphere or any fun really while playing poker - they are just there to grind. I like playing True Poker and just cleared their latest bonus today, it's a good unique site.

Superfoot
05-03-2005, 03:01 PM
i agree. i really like truepoker despite what others say. And that cashouts are the quickest around (went to my neteller in literally 5 minutes!! )

SoftcoreRevolt
05-03-2005, 03:09 PM
Wow really? I never got one from TP that quick, I'll have to update my site review of them if they are being that quick.

Plus the site's acronym is TP! Who can't love that.

TruePoker CEO
05-03-2005, 03:18 PM
Thanks .... We offer 4 tables in our multi-table, our games are pretty social and our chat gets used a lot .....

We are trying to offer entertainment value as well as a profitable, fully functioning poker environment

Truepoker CEO

TruePoker CEO
05-03-2005, 03:41 PM
Thanks. If you need further info on us, please feel free to email me at management@truepoker.com

Truepoker CEO

The Monk
05-03-2005, 03:54 PM
Cashouts have always been almost instantaneous to Neteller. All I wish for Dave is a normal ALL IN. Right now the cards as well as the chips go flying and it is not possible to follow. In the field of programming this has to be relatively easy to do. Is it just like this for the speed? Not one player I know of likes this super fast showdown.
This is my favorite place to play.

titans01
05-03-2005, 04:48 PM
I don't think most of the posters in the other thread was saying that it sucked but rather ways to improve it. If we really thought it sucked so bad, then we wouldn't care if they made any improvements or not. I personally like the site just little things bug me, but I can't think of one site that I wouldn't change something on. It's definately a unique site with it's graphics and that is it's niche in the marketplace and I plan on playing there on and off when I want something different.

TruePoker CEO
05-04-2005, 02:17 AM
Unfortunately, given the way we built the software, it is not an easy change to make. (I truly understand why a "slow down" once the remaining players are all-in is desirable. It is on our improvements list, however it will not be an easy change to make ... Were it an easy one for us, we would have done it by now.)

Truepoker CEO

Yerma
05-04-2005, 03:12 AM
I've been hitting the whole bonus whoring thing heavily the last week or so, just for a change in the routine. Of the sites that I've been trying out, here's what I think:

Crypto sites: F; customer service weak, and I have to wait for a PIN to make my cashout, and the software and look and feel are *amazingly* *disgustingly* bad. That was Interpoker. Then I tried Poker Plex and on top of everything else, I couldn't figure out the pot size because of their color scheme. UNBELIEVABLE. Also, this PIN thing wasn't made very clear when you sign up for a new account. I cleared my bonuses on April 24, and I can see now that it's probably a 3 week wait for your first cashout.

Ultimate: C; I just hate the hand histories and I'm not a big fan of the look and feel. Someone else may like Ultimate better than I do. Cashout was instantaneous.

True: B+; I played there once when it was one table only and the software was resource intensive and the games ran slow, but it's improved *so much*. The only problem is that it's hard to see who still has cards on the other end of the table since their "hands" seem to cover their cards a little. Cashout was instantaneous. Everything is almost as good as PokerStars now.

pzhon
05-04-2005, 03:22 AM
I liked the way they handled the account errors from a few months ago. I think about $100 extra was added to my account for no reason, and when I asked about it, they said it was mine to keep.

JayLeno
05-04-2005, 05:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think most of the posters in the other thread was saying that it sucked but rather ways to improve it

[/ QUOTE ]
I said it sucked. And I believe they do in many ways. But I also like the avatar - and I like that they have improved to the 4 table level.
But there is alot they have to improve on - far more than the other bigger sites - and my intentions with the post was to give them a wake up call - I know they dont like to see threads like mine on 2+2 - so hopefully they will do something to improve so that they dont have to see those kind of threads anymore....
They obviously need a kick in their ...