PDA

View Full Version : Body slam video-funny but painful

Zoltri
05-03-2005, 11:22 AM
These guys will never make it to the WWE. /images/graemlins/grin.gif
I hope this hasn't been posted before. (http://www.big-boys.com/articles/bodyslam.html)

TheJunkyardGod
05-03-2005, 11:34 AM
holy crap, when I was a kid and we did backyard wrestling we did some pretty stupid things (DVD coming soon) but these kids are just retarded.

Catch of the Day
05-03-2005, 11:55 AM
Honestly, wtf were they thinking...

Darwinism at its best.

Catch-

purnell
05-03-2005, 12:08 PM
I hope I never see that again. Reminds me of the old joke- What are the last words out of a redneck's mouth?

" <font color="white">Hey! watch this! </font>"

Aytumious
05-03-2005, 04:35 PM
I wonder what the screaming guy fractured and/or punctured.

KDawgCometh
05-03-2005, 05:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

right. I'm a big wrestling fan and no wrestler would pull the Air Raid Crash( that's what that exact move is called) like that at all. Those kids deserved what ever broken bones they got. Its jagoffs like them who don't understand how dangerous even some of the more banal looking moves can be, that give wrestling an extra black eye( most of the wrestlers do a good job on their own, but these kids are uber donks)

ethan
05-03-2005, 05:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Judging by the look on his face, I'd say just about everything.

flatline
05-03-2005, 05:52 PM
The best part is the cameraman calmly asking, "are you guys OK?"

bdk3clash
05-03-2005, 05:58 PM
"E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB!"

gorie
05-03-2005, 06:02 PM
i don't know what is worse, the idiots who actually did the jump, or the idiots watching who don't have any reaction to the result.

it's like.. hi the guy just jumped off the roof into another guy and a table, he instantly starts screaming in obvious pain.

camera guy: "you guys ok?"

guy who just paralyzed himself: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
... AHHHHHHHHH .. i'm not kidding dude AHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

camera guy: "ok, what is wrong ?"
*zooms in*

call an ambulance, moron.

PokerFink
05-03-2005, 06:04 PM
I had to turn the sound off halfway through that. It's hard listening to people wailing in pain, regardless of the fact that it's due to their own uber-stupidity.

bdk3clash
05-03-2005, 06:06 PM
You marks. It's obvious the whole thing was a work and they were just selling hardcore.

daryn
05-03-2005, 06:31 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
You marks. It's obvious the whole thing was a work and they were just selling hardcore.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is true.

Aytumious
05-03-2005, 06:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's possible. But how the hell do you fake your head getting piledrived into the ground from a rooftop?

daryn
05-03-2005, 06:38 PM

[/ QUOTE ]

That's possible. But how the hell do you fake your head getting piledrived into the ground from a rooftop?

[/ QUOTE ]

have you ever watched the clown show that is professional wrestling?

Aytumious
05-03-2005, 06:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

have you ever watched the clown show that is professional wrestling?

[/ QUOTE ]

I get your point, but in wrestling they have the spring supported mat and aren't piledriving heads from 14 feet into hard surfaces such as the ground. The degree of risk is much higher here. Also, I don't think these donks are capable of any type of video manipulation, so I think it is authentic.

jdl22
05-03-2005, 06:52 PM
The guy on the right of the screen at one point stops wailing and looks at his friend doesn't he?

Aytumious
05-03-2005, 07:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The guy on the right of the screen at one point stops wailing and looks at his friend doesn't he?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know, I stopped watching after a short time. I did find another version of the same video that cuts to "3 minutes ahead" and the guy on the right is laying down with a small grin on his face. Apparently I got pwned.

dsm
05-03-2005, 07:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

guy who just paralyzed himself: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[/ QUOTE ]

With all his rolling around I think it's safe to say he wasn't paralyzed. Plus his screaming like a bitch is a good sign too. The time to get scared is when they're wide awake, hardly making a sound, and not moving a muscle.

KDawgCometh
05-03-2005, 07:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it was a full work. The dumbass took an Air Raid Crash from 14 feet up through a table. Only New Jack is that crazy. I don't think he's paralyzed, but I wouldn't doubt he messed up his back either. It did look though that the guy pulling off the move at least had his friend's head tucked right

gorie
05-03-2005, 11:12 PM
so i was exaggerating a bit to get my point across.. i'm sure he did some damage though.

Blarg
05-04-2005, 03:56 AM
There's a lot to be said for that. When I've gotten most severely hurt, I haven't made a sound. Part stunned and shocked, and part afraid that if I let out a peep or didn't get my mind under control, I'd start screaming or crying or something.