PDA

View Full Version : Harder to hold Crap or Piss???

beckham9
05-03-2005, 12:49 AM

PoBoy321
05-03-2005, 12:50 AM
The thing is, I don't mind pissing myself nearly as much as I mind crapping my pants.

DemonDeac
05-03-2005, 12:50 AM
this is clearly piss
ive held poops back for many an hour cuz i was invovled in an athletic activity and forgot about the crap

beckham9
05-03-2005, 12:51 AM
Reason i did this was because i was riding the bus tonight after we had drank some at our house and I literally had to get my buddies off the bus so i could piss because i could not hold it in for another 5 minutes. It felt SO good, and i dont think i have ever had an instance where i could not have held in a crap for another 30 minutes if i had to.

Yobz
05-03-2005, 12:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
this is clearly piss
ive held poops back for many an hour cuz i was invovled in an athletic activity and forgot about the crap

[/ QUOTE ]

The worst is when you start having sex and you feel the urge coming on...as soon as your done you gotta run for the crapper

DemonDeac
05-03-2005, 12:53 AM
same happened to me on sat. nite except wasnt in bus
boy was that piss great
later went on to drink more and forget about the later hours of the night.....oops

b0000000000m
05-03-2005, 01:11 AM
Not just permanent damage. You can kill yourself holding in urine. The bladder bursts and the urine fries your innards. Fun.

FYI: You shouldn't drive with a full bladder. If you get into a car accident, it may burst and you'll be in all sorts of trouble.

Danish alchemist and astronomer Tycho Brahe died in 1601 due to complications from a burst bladder at a royal banquet in Prague, since he dared not leave the table to relieve himself as it was considered rude to get up when royalty was seated.

brassnuts
05-03-2005, 01:28 AM
This is an easy one. Unless you just had mexican food and have some explosive diarrhea at the gate, you can usually just hold off a crap and you end up forgetting about it. If you have to go pee, there's no forgetting about it. It only get's worse with time.

jakethebake
05-03-2005, 08:58 AM
My son is 3. He doesn't like crapping on the potty yet so he holds it as long as he can. He's very regular. He poops every three days. I'm pretty sure no one here could hold their piss for three days.

Cyrus
05-17-2005, 02:34 AM
Liquids are harder to compress (as in, hold back) than solids. Ask our resident Physics expert.

Or the toilet lady.

Ianco15
05-17-2005, 02:37 AM
Holding in crap can be physically painful. After a while it starts to feel like it's going up into your stomache. Not to mention turtle poking is one of the worst feelings in the world.

ZeeJustin
05-17-2005, 02:41 AM
Generally, piss is harder to hold in. You can hold piss in for hours, but craps in for days.

However, explosive diarrhea is in a league of it's own, and can often be 100x harder to hold in than any amount of urine.

The Stranger
05-17-2005, 04:12 AM
well, urine is more sanitary than feces, so the urine would me less likely to make me gag while I'm trying to hold it, but that fact that it is a liquid makes it hard to get a grip on. I mean, you can't cup your hands forever. I think as long as you can hold the crap until it dries, you can probably hold it for as long as you want, as long as you're comfortable with people seeing you carrying a piece of crap around.

-Skeme-
05-17-2005, 05:17 AM
Piss. You can't do anything about it. If you have to poop you can sit down and lose the urge.

shejk
05-17-2005, 07:52 AM
I guess noone here uses a sauna regularly. A good sweat and your body will reabsorb some of the fluid from the bladder.

Crap wins.

gunt
05-17-2005, 10:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is clearly piss

[/ QUOTE ]

The worst is when you start having sex and you feel the urge coming on...as soon as your done you gotta run for the crapper

[/ QUOTE ]

crap on her face

masse75
05-17-2005, 11:03 PM
I find it harder to hold piss, as it tends to run through my fingers...

Guess I'm the only one here that pisses in their hands.