PDA

View Full Version : Spy On Poker.com

Scuba Chuck
05-03-2005, 12:20 AM
Spyonpoker.com (http://spyonpoker.com/)

What do you know? Anyone have any experience on this? Do I need to be worried? How do they get into my computer?

Scuba

hummusx
05-03-2005, 12:34 AM
I assume you're not serious...

SuitedSixes
05-03-2005, 12:36 AM
It does not work. If you read their T&C, they won't give you your money back for any reason.

hummusx
05-03-2005, 12:38 AM
What they probably mean is that they will track the PAST hands and calculate your hand against what they MIGHT have. I would guess it's PT like combined with hand % calculator. I definitely wouldn't worry about it.

Scuba Chuck
05-03-2005, 12:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It does not work. If you read their T&C, they won't give you your money back for any reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's good work. Is that your standard for judging crap? Check the T&C. If so, I like it.

Phill S
05-03-2005, 01:22 AM
Scuba Chuck
Pooh-Bah
Reged: 22/11/04

there was a time where the Pooh-Bah label meant something. Now i have to look at reg date along with post count.

if you believe their crap, then you need to read as many posts as you make.

frankly, if it could see your cards etc, do you not think youd have heard about it?

Phill

microbet
05-03-2005, 01:35 AM
Hey, f-off punk.

Phill S
05-03-2005, 01:43 AM
do you believe with sound rational thought that spyonpoker is a threat? and that you wouldnt have heard about it if so?

do you not think its been covered wholey in the zoo, and if i remember correctly, someone bought the product just to make sure, as is often the case with these things (amazing what the zoo does for poker).

was i arsey. yes. i stand by my post.

Phill

microbet
05-03-2005, 01:49 AM
Well, I guess I was just being arsey too. There's no need for us to get all argy-bargy.

The Yugoslavian
05-03-2005, 02:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Scuba Chuck
Pooh-Bah
Reged: 22/11/04

there was a time where the Pooh-Bah label meant something. Now i have to look at reg date along with post count.

if you believe their crap, then you need to read as many posts as you make.

frankly, if it could see your cards etc, do you not think youd have heard about it?

Phill

[/ QUOTE ]

Sucba is as Scuba does...

Yugoslav

GrekeHaus
05-03-2005, 04:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
do you believe with sound rational thought that spyonpoker is a threat? and that you wouldnt have heard about it if so?

do you not think its been covered wholey in the zoo, and if i remember correctly, someone bought the product just to make sure, as is often the case with these things (amazing what the zoo does for poker).

was i arsey. yes. i stand by my post.

Phill

[/ QUOTE ]

link (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2239457&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&fpart=1&vc=1)

This was for a similar product that let you cheat at poker. Somebody bought it and posted it in this thread if you want to read it. If you're too lazy to sift through all the crap, here's the gist of his program.

1) Collude
2) If you tell your opponent to fold, he will fold.
3) A long thing about installing software that will let you see your opponents screen. Problem is, you need to know your opponents IP and need to also have the software installed on their computer.

I would imagine this system is #3 packaged differently.