PDA

View Full Version : When Is England Going To Do Something About This Guy?

MMMMMM
11-19-2002, 06:25 PM
This is the same sheikh who issued a fatwa calling for the murder of a British playwright in the last few months. When is the UK going to arrest or deport him? Now he's been caught on tape.

(excerpt)
GLOBAL JIHAD
Sheik: 'It's OK
to kill non-Muslims'

Sheik Abu Hamza, affiliated with London's Finsbury Park mosque, tells an audience that non-believers should be killed or sold into slavery in a tape converted to digital files and smuggled onto the Internet.

The tapes were reportedly given by Hamza to a researcher who posed as a supporter and infiltrated his inner circle. "If a kafir person (non-believer) goes in a Muslim country, he is like a cow," explains Hamza. "Anybody can take him. That is the Islamic law."

"If a kafir is walking by and you catch him, he's booty," he says on one tape. "You can sell him in the market. Most of them are spies. And even if they don't do anything, if Muslims cannot take them and sell them in the market, you just kill them. It's OK." ...

...He said he can't be accused of inciting people to commit violent acts because he's a cleric who only preaches Muslim law. "I say the reality that's in the Muslim books anyway. Whether I say it or not, it's in the books." (end excerpt)

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/printer-friendly.asp?ARTICLE_ID=29709

IrishHand
11-19-2002, 07:41 PM
tells an audience that non-believers should be killed or sold into slavery

What? Isn't that current US policy as well? If not, damn well should be. Would solve the immigration issue quick fast in a hurry. Too many damn heathens running around this great Christian country, that's the problem.

B-Man
11-19-2002, 07:45 PM
I suppose there are free speech considerations, but obviously anyone who promotes this way of thinking is a major problem and should be dealt with.

B-Man
11-19-2002, 07:50 PM
No, the problem is too many terrorists running around this country (and flying planes into buildings).

MMMMMM
11-20-2002, 05:52 PM
and what about issuing fatwas containing murder warrants as this sheikh did a couple months ago? I think any cleric isuing murder fatwas against American citizens should have an arrest warrant issued for him, and European countries should do the same. Amazing to me that they let this guy continue after issuing a murder fatwa against that British playwright.

B-Man
11-20-2002, 06:05 PM
He must have been misunderstood, after all, Islam is the Religion of Peace...