PDA

View Full Version : check out this play (lc)

brettbrettr
05-02-2005, 10:56 PM
Check out MP3's line here. I damn near mucked until I saw the pot size and decided to peel one off. I loved his river action, loved, loved, loved.

On a side note, raise pre-flop?

Call the flop preparing to raise a non-threatening turn?
Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with T/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, MP3 calls, CO calls, Hero calls, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: (5 SB) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 9/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, BB folds, MP3 calls, CO folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, MP3 calls.

Turn: (5.50 BB) A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, MP3 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 raises</font>, Hero calls, SB calls.

River: (11.50 BB) K/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, MP3 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB folds, MP3 folds.

Final Pot: 12.50 BB

Shillx
05-02-2005, 10:58 PM
You would have loved his river action a lot more if he had called with a busted /images/graemlins/diamond.gif draw. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

brettbrettr
05-02-2005, 11:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You would have loved his river action a lot more if he had called with a busted /images/graemlins/diamond.gif draw. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh. You're giving this particular opponent a TON of credit. Saying he had 2 cards in his hand is about as close as I'd venture to putting him on a hand.

PokerSparky
05-03-2005, 12:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been calling with KT in this position with 2 or more limpers and raising first in or to iso a single limper.

I could be playing this incorrect though. I'm curious what others would do.

brettbrettr
05-03-2005, 08:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been calling with KT in this position with 2 or more limpers and raising first in or to iso a single limper.

[/ QUOTE ]

I"ve been doing the same. Prob one of those doesn't much matter spots, training wheels, etc.

chief444
05-03-2005, 08:07 AM
Are the limpers decent or bad? Are the blinds tight or loose?

Nick Royale
05-03-2005, 08:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I"ve been doing the same. Prob one of those doesn't much matter spots, training wheels, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
Against the standard opponents of 2-4 I play against I use to raise here, but it's all player dependant.