PDA

View Full Version : Eurobet

hummusx
05-02-2005, 10:20 PM
I don't play on Eurobet currently, but I'm wondering - do they not send out histories? Do you have to manually enter all of your finishes in Poker Tracker? Do you just do this after each ends or what?

On a side note, anyone else think that their site/support sucks compared with empire and party? You can't even reset your password from the site (as far as I can tell).

Freudian
05-02-2005, 10:36 PM
Click on the e-message button in the lobby. They are in your inbox.

Blarg
05-02-2005, 10:41 PM
Not all of them will appear, though. It seems kind of random which do and which don't. I have whole days missing here and there.

That's why I've just decided to keep records by hand; it's more accurate.

Freudian
05-02-2005, 10:43 PM
I've had a few days where they didn't come, but when the system got back it sent me all the missing ones.

hummusx
05-02-2005, 11:00 PM
I guess I don't entirely get the 'by hand' method. Every time a tournament ends you just mark it down in excel or something? Seems like that could be difficult if you have 8 tables going. I guess not so much since you aren't tracking anything but your finish position.

Blarg
05-03-2005, 12:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've had a few days where they didn't come, but when the system got back it sent me all the missing ones.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm missing a chunk of days around the 20th of April that I still haven't gotten.

Blarg
05-03-2005, 01:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I guess I don't entirely get the 'by hand' method. Every time a tournament ends you just mark it down in excel or something? Seems like that could be difficult if you have 8 tables going. I guess not so much since you aren't tracking anything but your finish position.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just write it in notepad. I'm a four-tabler, myself. Start times, end times, table number, finish position. Only takes a few seconds per table at the beginning and end, because there's so little to really write. I only play at Eurobet and at a single level at a time, so that part is there by default, along with the date.

Now I'm transferring that into Hood's SNG Tracker, though. And I'm going to start just putting it directly in there, skipping the notepad stage. It has a timer on it you can set off as you start your game. And some graphs'n'stats. I like it.

Phill S
05-03-2005, 01:47 AM
does eurobet not store them on the hard-drive like the other skins? you can just pull them out of there (assuming its turned on in your client).

Phill

FieryJustice
05-03-2005, 01:48 AM
I have e-messaged them many times and they keep on telling me that they no longer offer that service. I keep on telling them I am going to leave,a dn i would, but the rakeback there is crazy.

Blarg
05-03-2005, 02:25 AM
Well, you need the tournament summaries, and that's what they're bad at. Without the summaries, the hands will still give you stats, but your info won't be complete. For the summaries, you have to go to your message area, at which point you may find that some of the summaries are not sent to you. So unless you're keeping records on the side somehow, you won't be getting complete records sometimes on Eurobet.

Freudian
05-03-2005, 03:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have e-messaged them many times and they keep on telling me that they no longer offer that service. I keep on telling them I am going to leave,a dn i would, but the rakeback there is crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems like a common problem that tournament summaries for players stop coming early on. You have to keep telling them that tourney summaries are not the same as hand histories. It took me 5-6 messages to their support for them to finally get it and fix it.

hummusx
05-03-2005, 08:10 AM
I really don't understand why the support people don't understand this. I also really don't understand why they don't just fix this. I also don't understand why party/empire require you to click 'yes' every single time so they send you a summary. These people do run POKER sites, right? I mean this is what they do.