PDA

View Full Version : Granny Mae

SixersFan
05-02-2005, 10:19 PM
Hey Granny, I would really like your email if you dont' mind. Please email me when you get a chance. I was looking at your site and there is no contact info. Thanks,

Sixersfan

Voltron87
05-02-2005, 10:31 PM
you [censored] idiot just use a pm

GrannyMae
05-02-2005, 10:32 PM
I was looking at your site and there is no contact info

sweet, huh? then i don't have to answer.

woooo

shoot me a PM

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/j0/type.gif

SixersFan
05-16-2005, 03:18 PM
My my, this is uncalled for. I think you should mind your manners. I am not an idiot, just haven't used the PM feature before.

Tsk tsk, you should be a little nicer to people who frequent here. You might scare some from coming back. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Name calling is not nice at all.

SixersFan

Hojglad
05-16-2005, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Name calling is not nice at all.

[/ QUOTE ]
Moron.

Iplayragstoo
05-16-2005, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name calling is not nice at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this refers to the fact that your a sixers fan, and nothing else. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

SixersFan
05-16-2005, 03:31 PM
Its a shame that you don't care about new people coming and posting here. Instead you berate them and you keept this zoo to yourselves. You really should be ashamed.

SoftcoreRevolt
05-16-2005, 03:35 PM
Granny ain't gonna sleep with you dude.

lorinda
05-16-2005, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Granny ain't gonna sleep with you dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could anyone who doesn't remember SixersFan please refrain from showing their ignorance.

Lori

jek187
05-16-2005, 03:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Its a shame that you don't care about new people coming and posting here. Instead you berate them and you keept this zoo to yourselves. You really should be ashamed.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you'll look around at the absurd amount of drivel posted by new posters, it will be readily apparent that we have certainly not kept this Zoo to ourselves.

SixersFan
05-16-2005, 04:03 PM
Thanks for the input. Just been back a little while. Interesting to say the least. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I am not going anywhere. but for the faint at heart, it just isn't an appealing draw to be called names. But I will just drop it. I got my personal point across.

SixersFan
05-16-2005, 05:31 PM
Lorinda to the rescue! Thanks Lorinda. I appreciate that. It's still a great place to visit and it has been a very long time. Nice to get all those private messages today from the old regulars. Thanks again, /images/graemlins/smile.gif

SixersFan