PDA

View Full Version : Another hand from WSOP step 3.

chopchoi
05-02-2005, 10:02 PM
Blinds 25/50. I have about 1250 chips. I'm BB w/ AJo. It folds around to gamboholic_, who is SB. She goes all-in and has me covered. She has only pushed once so far, but I sense a steal. I...

barycentric
05-02-2005, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Blinds 25/50. I have about 1250 chips. I'm BB w/ AJo. It folds around to gamboholic_, who is SB. She goes all-in and has me covered. She has only pushed once so far, but I sense a steal. I...

[/ QUOTE ]
Ah reminds me of a step 6 I played with Gambooooool...same level, I was BB, s/he was MP.
I called here with AJ, s/he had KJ.
In your tourney, how many players are left in the tourney?
In step 3, I tend to fold this because top 3 advance, and there will be better opportunities to pick up chips. I called in step 6 because only first place paid out, s/he was a small stack, and I had a large stack.

adanthar
05-02-2005, 10:19 PM
I call, both because it's a lot easier to almost fold in after you double and because with Gambo to your right you get a walk on your BB exactly never.

barycentric
05-03-2005, 02:19 AM
Gamboholic folds the majority of the small blinds when folded around. When one has position on Gambool, one should use it advantageously.

LotsOfOuts69
05-03-2005, 04:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

...fold because I am not trying to prove that I have bigger balls than her.

What is she stealing with Q4o? Maybe, then its a great call right? sure, if you want to give yourself a 40% chance of losing this tournament.

Calling off all your chips in a satellite is about the worst thing you can do, Don't be a bonehead, gambol sucks, you are better than her, but this is not the way to prove it.

--LoO