thrillhouse7
05-02-2005, 10:05 PM
This is the first season I've ever watched and yea utter craziness

istewart
05-02-2005, 10:05 PM
I [censored] missed it, fill me in.

kenberman
05-02-2005, 10:06 PM
you need to rent the dvd's for seasons 1 and 2. both awesome (better than this year)

thrillhouse7
05-02-2005, 10:12 PM
I plan to after this season is over

Matty
05-02-2005, 10:13 PM
What season is this year?

thrillhouse7
05-02-2005, 10:13 PM
24.com has episode capsules to fill you in... tonight's is probably not up yet. but really you should scour the earth for a tape.

thrillhouse7
05-02-2005, 10:14 PM
4th

Macdaddy Warsaw
05-02-2005, 10:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I [censored] missed it, fill me in.

[/ QUOTE ]

The answer to nearly every, I missed it question (assuming it was on TV) is Bit Torrent.

Ryner
05-02-2005, 10:27 PM
That's what you get for taking a bullet for someone who's wearing a bulletproof vest.

LoaferGee12
05-02-2005, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That's what you get for taking a bullet for someone who's wearing a bulletproof vest.

[/ QUOTE ]'

Never thought about that heh. On a side note, does anyone else hate the characters Edgar and Chloe. Both characters are dumb and the actor who plays chloe is awful.

Terrabon98
05-02-2005, 10:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you need to rent the dvd's for seasons 1 and 2. both awesome (better than this year)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, agreed. I've been watching since the first season, and while still awesome, they have gotten progressively worse. But today's episode was still mindblowing. Didn't see that coming, even from Jack Bauer..

thrillhouse7
05-02-2005, 11:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
On a side note, does anyone else hate the characters Edgar and Chloe. Both characters are dumb and the actor who plays chloe is awful.

[/ QUOTE ]

I liked Edgar early in the season but he's gone a little nuts since his mom died(not that i can blame him). I think chloe is odd but it's believable

a500lbgorilla
05-02-2005, 11:25 PM
[censored]! The one engineering meeting held during 24 has to keep me away from awesomeness.

fluxrad
05-02-2005, 11:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, agreed. I've been watching since the first season, and while still awesome, they have gotten progressively worse. But today's episode was still mindblowing. Didn't see that coming, even from Jack Bauer..

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh. I would have done the same thing. Sometimes I think the writers are just sitting around thinking, "What's the most [censored] up situation we can put Jack in?" Well, that and the soap-opera style plot-lines they try to throw in, i.e. the head girl and Tony vs. the jealous director of ops or whatever. I have to say, when they pull out the strained love/hate/relationship crap I just tune out.

Also, I agree with the other poster; the actress who plays Chloe is absolutely terrible.

SithLord69
05-02-2005, 11:47 PM
Season two was my favorite but they all have set a new standard for television. If you pay close attention sometimes somebody (usually Jack) will give someone a phone number. It's not the usual fake 1-555 type #. If you call it and are lucky enough to get through you will reach one of the producers who you can get spoilers from or give feedback to. Also, last season they showed a close-up of Nina's drivers I.D. It said Sarah Berkley. Her real name is Sarah Clarke and it so happens that she married Zander Berkley who played CTU Director George Mason in the first two seasons.

Slacker13
05-02-2005, 11:48 PM
Maybe one of the best episodes to date. In a split second when they were wheeling him down the hallway i thought " oh sh!t, only one doctor and he is operating on paul.
This show is the best.

touchfaith
05-03-2005, 12:59 AM
West coasst just ended....HOLY [censored]! /images/graemlins/smile.gif Jacks the man

jason_t
05-03-2005, 01:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
West coasst just ended....HOLY [censored]! /images/graemlins/smile.gif Jacks the man

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, holy f[/i]ucking s[/i]hit. The scenes at the Embassy and the med. center were intense.

TeeJayORTj
05-03-2005, 01:08 AM
I just downloaded the first 9 episodes because I havent really watched many this year. Just watched the first 4...you cant stop watching...im gonna be up all night.

ucfryan
05-03-2005, 01:08 AM
Omg I totally forgot about it and missed it cuz I was at work. Anyone have a link where I can get it? The previews from last week looked really good.

Crveballin
05-03-2005, 01:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
In a split second when they were wheeling him down the hallway i thought " oh sh!t, only one doctor and he is operating on paul.

[/ QUOTE ]

Though I enjoyed the episode, why would CTU only have one doctor/surgeon and why would there not be any field medics on hand that could help out or atleast eleviate some of the lack of available hands?

Soul Daddy
05-03-2005, 01:24 AM
I didn't see anything in tonight's episode that made me say "Wow" other than Jack's continued use of the word "nukular."

34TheTruth34
05-03-2005, 01:42 AM
Best episode ever???

I've watched every episode since it started season one and have never had a feeling like this at the end of an episode. Even when Jack reached for the axe at the end of last season.

To the person who said season 2 was the best, are you sure you have the right season?? All the regular day one watchers that I know clearly rank that as the worst season. I think most every week viewers rank them 1,3,2

KingMarc
05-03-2005, 02:06 AM
Jack and the embassy was like something right out of Splinter Cell. It was beyond amazing and intense.

The last 5 mins had extremely good acting, and was very dramatic.

24 rules.

flatline
05-03-2005, 02:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Best episode ever???

I've watched every episode since it started season one and have never had a feeling like this at the end of an episode. Even when Jack reached for the axe at the end of last season.

[/ QUOTE ]

You didn't have that feeeling at the end of the Chapelle episode last season? I thought that one (Chapelle) was a little more intense, but tonight's episode was definately awesome. Seriously, no other show on network TV has the balls to do 10% of what 24 does.

Ryner
05-03-2005, 02:32 AM
The Chapelle episode rules.

KDawgCometh
05-03-2005, 02:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The Chapelle episode rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, that one really left you awestruck. Tonights episdoe was just flat out amazing. Him and Audrey are gonna be a very interesting dynamic now, and I really wonder what Secretary Heller feels about it and how he would react to Audrey. Just simply amazing. This show has some of the sickest writing. Another great episode was from season 1 when we saw the elder Drazin appear, I thought that that was one of the biggest twists the seies has had yet

KingMarc
05-03-2005, 02:55 AM
Other memorable deaths:

*Teri's at end of Season 1
*Mason's crashing the plane with the nuke
*Marie Warner killing Reza
*Gael's death when he wouldn't commit suicide and was suffering

KDawgCometh
05-03-2005, 03:04 AM
ohh man, don't remind me of Gael's death. that one was brutal

jason_t
05-03-2005, 03:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Other memorable deaths:

*Marie Warner killing Reza

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, this scene is incredible. She has this little twitch in her head and closing of her eyes during the scene that adds this extra psycho femme fatale chill to it.

EliteNinja
05-03-2005, 04:07 AM
Infreakingsane!

Jack get's put into the most extraordinary circumstances EVERY HOUR of the day (season)!

Dominic
05-04-2005, 11:56 AM
Have any of you guys heard of TiVo? Or even just a VCR?

Regarding Chole and the actress who plays her....yes, the charachter is annoying...but I think that's the point. Chloe and Edgar ar computer analysts, right? They would both be annoying and socially inept in real life, right? I think they're much better charachters than Tony's ex-wife or the director of OPs guy....bland tofu....yech...

And the actress who plays Chloe...while looking remarkably like a monkey, is actually a very talented improv actor....I've seen her at the Groundlings in L.A. (an improv theater)and she's fantasticly funny.

Nottom
05-04-2005, 12:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Best episode ever???

To the person who said season 2 was the best, are you sure you have the right season?? All the regular day one watchers that I know clearly rank that as the worst season. I think most every week viewers rank them 1,3,2

[/ QUOTE ]

I liked season 2 much more than 3 (but that could be partially becasue I stared watching with season 2. ). I'd probably rank the first 3 seasons in order with this one definately better than 3 and maybe better than 2.

The key to watching season 2 is to just ignore every scene with Kim in it.

witeknite
05-04-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

The key to watching season 1-3 is to just ignore every scene with Kim in it (except her hooters) .

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed your post.

WiteKnite

GFunk911
05-04-2005, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, although I think that might just be because this season is repetitive. If I hadn't seen seasons 1-3, I might like this season better. I think Season 3 was the best, followed by one and two in a tie, then this season. Season 3 combined the expansive plot, polish, and nonstop energy of Season 2 with the better villians and other attributes I can't put my finger on of Season 1

Soul Daddy
05-04-2005, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think Season 3 was the best, followed by one and two in a tie, then this season.

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you serious? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Is there anyone else that doesn't think that Season 3 was by far the worst? I thought this was a universal opinion.

housenuts
05-04-2005, 05:02 PM
each season has gotten progressively worse. this season is really pissing me off. how many plots do these terrorists have in 1 day? how many times can they let marwan escape? there is jsut way too much cheese in this one.

season 1 was the best, followed by 2, 3, then 4.