PDA

View Full Version : PokerNow/PT/PV

RevAgain
05-02-2005, 08:58 PM
Anyone report any problems running all of the above. Signed up yesterday (have a Party account too) and read here the T&C forbid use of PT/PV etc. Just started using the combo and don't want to play 3000 odd hands clearing bonuses without PV whilst I'm trying to learn how to use it profitably (and I don't think I'm there yet /images/graemlins/smile.gif).

TobDog
05-02-2005, 09:05 PM
There have been posts here 'bout that. Noone has even had a notification, I was thinking I'd be safe and play PN W/O GT or PV running but was using it at other skins, and it will still show on my system if they check, I dont know how they can tell if you are using it on their site or not, and again, noone has had a problem yet, lets not blow this thing up so that it does become a problem.

hhughes
05-02-2005, 10:11 PM
FWIW,

Im with TobDog on this one...Im not sure how they could differenicate between a person using it on another site and not using it at PN. I have used PT/GT+ so far at PN with no problems during this bonus (~350 hands).

madcaller
05-02-2005, 11:15 PM
What does PV stand for?

TobDog
05-02-2005, 11:40 PM
Playerview, it is a partner program that works with PokerTracker that shows players stats on the table window, so you can see how they play.

Yobz
05-02-2005, 11:42 PM
Cleared the bonus running both programs, hopefully I will get my money... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

parade
05-03-2005, 02:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Cleared the bonus running both programs, hopefully I will get my money... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Like many others, I just did clear my bonus running both with no problems....

pmuir10
05-03-2005, 03:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Like many others, I just did clear my bonus running both with no problems....

[/ QUOTE ]

same, using GT+ though

RevAgain
05-03-2005, 12:36 PM
Cheers guys, might just stick to playing NL tables to clear for the time being anyhow where I don't have any data. Seems bloody stupid to me anyhow, it just puts people using PN at a disadvantage to anyone playing at another skin, and if they actually change and enforce those T&Cs across all skins they are going to REALLY annoy many of their best customers.

The muppets who come in and deposit $1000 to lose it in a night at 15/30 are not the sort of people who makes Party millions a week in rake. They should prevent datamining but aside from that, if it's not a bot, leave it well alone IMO.