PDA

View Full Version : craziest place you've ever urinated

Alobar
05-02-2005, 08:20 PM
Mine isnt that exciting. 4th of July one year we held a roof party (we had a flat roof), and I pissed off the top of the house. Now that alone isnt very exciting, but my friend happened to walk out the back door while I was doing it and found himself the recipient of a golden shower, heh.

We used to sneak beer into the movie theatre way back in the day and get compltely bombed. My friend in the middle of the theatre in the middle of the movie, whipped it out and just started pissing on the floor in front of him.

Beerfund
05-02-2005, 08:23 PM
Ive pissed in a few closets/cupboards/dryers when I was waisted and in someones house I wasnt familar with.

DemonDeac
05-02-2005, 08:25 PM
i was drunk in my friends house and was locked out of my house, so i stayed at her house in the basement by myself. i had to go really bad, but couldnt go upstairs cuz of the noise (every crick and creak is echoed through the house and the parents would kill me for being there) anyway, i stayed in the basement and pissed in a little storage room where there was a crack in the floor in the corner. i was worried about a smell staying there, but everything was fine.

kerssens
05-02-2005, 08:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We used to sneak beer into the movie theatre way back in the day and get compltely bombed. My friend in the middle of the theatre in the middle of the movie, whipped it out and just started pissing on the floor in front of him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Been there, done that. Other than that I've done the normal pissing outdoors areas....alleys, outside bars, trees, etc.

J.A.Sucker
05-02-2005, 08:26 PM
El Diablo's capri sun.

mr pink
05-02-2005, 08:33 PM
my roommates bed... while he was sleeping in it

Sponger15SB
05-02-2005, 08:35 PM
Daliwoman's mouth.

shadow29
05-02-2005, 08:40 PM
A coffe mug.

I then replaced the coffee mug.

It was my last day at a job that I absolutely despised. I was left by everyone when they went to go eat lunch. Hehe.

Lazymeatball
05-02-2005, 09:14 PM
Sometimes when I'm drunk I like to piss on people's cars, expensive ones, and I always get the door handle.

iMsoLucky0
05-02-2005, 09:18 PM
I pissed in the corner of a lobby of a real nice hotel in downtown Dallas. It was OU/Texas weekend, and I was completely smashed. I was walking this girl back to her hotel after having sex with her in some random unlocked office building, and after I dropped her off I had to go and they didn't have public bathrooms. That pissed me off, and I had to go /images/graemlins/smile.gif

theBruiser500
05-02-2005, 09:24 PM
"We used to sneak beer into the movie theatre way back in the day and get compltely bombed. My friend in the middle of the theatre in the middle of the movie, whipped it out and just started pissing on the floor in front of him.
"

Was the movie theatre full, what happened?

mason55
05-02-2005, 09:26 PM
Freshman year of college, woke up completely bombed around 7am, sat up on my knees, pissed off the side of my bed on to the floor.

Roommate was not happy since it was the first week of school and he didn't drink or party.

theBruiser500
05-02-2005, 09:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I pissed in the corner of a lobby of a real nice hotel in downtown Dallas. It was OU/Texas weekend, and I was completely smashed. I was walking this girl back to her hotel after having sex with her in some random unlocked office building, and after I dropped her off I had to go and they didn't have public bathrooms. That pissed me off, and I had to go /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What were the represcussions?

kerssens
05-02-2005, 09:34 PM
When is peachy gonna chime in on this topic? That would be interesting.

Lazymeatball
05-02-2005, 09:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Freshman year of college, woke up completely bombed around 7am, sat up on my knees, pissed off the side of my bed on to the floor.

Roommate was not happy since it was the first week of school and he didn't drink or party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because all those party animal roommates would have loved a big puddle of piss in the middle of their room. they would have done shots in it, right?

Paluka
05-02-2005, 09:42 PM
I was so drunk and blah blah blah. That is every post in this thread.

mason55
05-02-2005, 09:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because all those party animal roommates would have loved a big puddle of piss in the middle of their room. they would have done shots in it, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously. Unless you're not hardcore.

mason55
05-02-2005, 09:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was so drunk and blah blah blah. That is every post in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you piss somewhere crazy when you're sober?

Were you expecting, "This one time I was in the library studying physics with this cute girl and I just couldn't hold it so I pissed all over her notes"?

Matt Flynn
05-02-2005, 09:56 PM
when i had just turned three my parents had guests over. i walked up to Mom and said "i have to go pee-pee." Mom said, "ok, go get on the toilet." so i went upstairs, climbed up, stood on the toilet and peed on the wall.

when you are three, you can pee very, very far up a wall.

spamuell
05-02-2005, 10:06 PM
I was drunk in Strasbourg, I was 14 or 15, with a bunch of guys my age. Two of us needed to piss so we wandered off and found some public toilets. Unfortunately, we had to pay some minimal amount to use them, I think it was 1 Franc. Of course, we were completely unwilling to pay anything at all and tried to barge into the toilets from the outside but they were locked.

There was an attendant in a glass cubicle thing who we hadn't noticed who called us over and proceeded to give us an earful in French, presumably for trying to use the toilet for free. My friend and I looked at each other, looked at the attendent and looked at each other again, then grinned and just spontaneously unzipped and urinated all over the outside of the glass cubicle before running off in fits of laughter.

Ah, we all do stupid things at that age.

Alobar
05-02-2005, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When is peachy gonna chime in on this topic? That would be interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

On the way to mexico one of my female roomates in the backseat of the car pissed into a empty beer bottle. It was pretty impresive, I mean she managed to actually get some in the bottle. Altho most of it was just all over the backseat of his car, and then the rest of the ride down there she was sitting in a pool of her own urine. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Soul Daddy
05-02-2005, 10:23 PM
My college roommate once told me he caught me pissing on the answering machine.

ggbman
05-02-2005, 10:42 PM
One the roof of my school after i tp'ed it with some friends.

whiskeytown
05-02-2005, 11:33 PM
sitting down, in my vehicle, driving home from the bar where I had gotten trashed.

I won't lie...even a couple yrs later I still feel ashamed over that, but mostly because of the condition I was in when driving -

RB

brassnuts
05-02-2005, 11:34 PM
I don't remember.

Matt Flynn
05-02-2005, 11:42 PM
i must admit i was waiting for your response to this one. hope to meet you in vegas june 18-19.

Klepton
05-03-2005, 12:02 AM
on the couch while i shat myself

Sponger15SB
05-03-2005, 12:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
sitting down, in my vehicle, driving home from the bar where I had gotten trashed.

[/ QUOTE ]

You win.

AEKDBet
05-03-2005, 02:36 AM
50 yard line, Bobby Dodd stadium, after finals, drunk.

Chairman Wood
05-03-2005, 02:47 AM
In a basement on a chick while a friend was schlooping her.

Robnaldo
05-03-2005, 02:55 AM
I didn't do this but a friend did,
We were at a party at some girls house that we didn't like.
So I told him to piss on something in the bathroom, he went in opened the cabinet and found a huuugee bottle of listerine. Like texa's mickey size....Gallons...Needless to say he was able to take off the top and stick his whole dick in the bottle and fill it up. (ps- Apparantly Listerine will burn you dick)

The color stayed relatively the same, and I doubt they will ever know....and I bet they are still using it.

Chairman Wood
05-03-2005, 02:59 AM
Well, it doesn't quite beat when she says "Someone's peeing on me," and he just says "Naw, that's just a leak in the ceiling."

tinga81
05-03-2005, 03:13 AM
After an drunken evening spent in The District of Iowa, a few friends and I decided to drive to Hardee's to pick up something to eat. I had to piss so bad, I couldn't wait. I thought that I had plenty of time to wait for the food and then take a piss, but (at least what I think I remember) it took so damn long for the food. I thought to go behind the place at first, but I thought about the drive-thru area being nearby, so I didn't want any customers to see it. So, I had the bright idea to piss next to the side of the drive-thru window, where I could of been easily seen. I managed to take the healthy piss unseen by the employees, in just enough time to hop in the car, and have them give us our meal.

I also pissed on the side of one of the bars in my college town as a cop was passing by, he shined his light down the alley to find me. He got me out of there, and had me come over to his car. He asked me what I was doing, and why I was out at the bars (because I was only 19 at the time, and its 20 to be at the bars, and of course 21 to drink). Well, to put a long story short, he was distracted for a moment, and I was able to shuffle around my Fake ID so he couldn't get at it. He let me go, with no ticket, and wished me good luck on my finals in the upcoming week.

SGS
05-03-2005, 03:24 AM
This isn't urination, but if I used that I wouldn't have a funny story. The house that my 2 roommates and I share has only one bathroom. One of my roommates girlfriends was in the shower. My other roommate comes home and has to take a [censored]. He holds it for a while then says his stomach is hurting and he has to lay down. He lays down says [censored] it grabs some TP and goes to [censored] in our back yard.

SGS

PokerFink
05-03-2005, 03:32 AM
I'm curious what percentage of 2+2ers would have taken the [censored] with the girl in the shower.

SGS
05-03-2005, 03:36 AM
There's only one way to find out....

SGS

Richie Rich
05-03-2005, 03:37 AM
On the front lawn of outside a Federal Post Office building. As I pulled my zipper up and began to walk away, two freakin' bike cops stopped me and gave me a ticket. Ended up being the most expensive piss of my life.

whiskeytown
05-03-2005, 04:57 AM
yah, I'm super proud...

for a prize, how about a [censored] airbag thru the brain....that seems appropriate.

RB

Jules22
05-03-2005, 06:38 AM
all over random bathrooms while hammered, other than that all over some poor saps 4 wheeler at a secluded swimming hole location in rural ny... i feel sorry for them on the ride home /images/graemlins/frown.gif... i wasnt very considerate when i was younger.

JasonKGB
05-03-2005, 07:32 AM
As an undergraduate at Yale, quite a few times when I was the right combination of drunk and angry at the world I urinated through the mail slot of a certain secret society (think the people who made Joshua Jackson a very sad little boy in The Sculls only much, much lamer and owning a window-less, stone building).

Oh, and for good measure, the only time I was ever in West Virginia I got ticketed for public urniation on a deserted road at 10PM because according to the cop "If a young kid came by it you wouldn't want them to see that."

drexah
05-03-2005, 08:28 AM
Oh man, i've got a good one. This was recently, too. Two weekends ago my friend (a girl) had a party at her house to start off our Spring Break. It was late in the night and there wasn't that many people there, probably like 20, and i was playing beirut with a friend when i realized i had to take a piss extremely bad. I had been playing a while and winning and hadn't left the table in probably 8 or 10 beers. So there's only 4 people in the room ( it was a side room off of another room where a lot of people were hanging out ). So, im drunk, lazy, and my friend had just gone upstairs to go the bathroom so im like f*** it, i'll just piss in a can and throw it out after we're done playing. So, i fill up one can and still have to pee like crazy so i grab another can. At this point i'm drunk as all hell pissing in a can in front of like 3 other people all laughing hysterically at me. The noise alerts the girl's house we were at and she comes in the room, at this point im facing the wall and had no idea she came in. All i hear is everyone laughing at me and i really have no idea what's going on. So shes like "WHAT THE FU** ARE YOU DOING!?" and at this point im like oh [censored], cause i actually realized how absolutely stupid and drunk i was being. I quickly zip up and turn around acting like nothing happened. At this point, everyone in the room (probably like 5 people now) are almost crying they are laughing so hard..except for the one girl who's house we were at. She walks over to me and she looks like shes in shock. I see her staring at the floor behind me so im like [censored] did i just piss all over the floor..so i turn around and there's this green bag with piss spray all over it. F***. she starts flipping out yelling, im so drunk i don't even know what shes saying until i hear her say something along the lines of "YOU DUMB [censored], YOU JUST PISSED ALL OVER MY DAD'S MARINE BAG". at this point all i want to do is get the hell out of there, because i realize her dad just came back from Iraq like a month ago and I had just mistakingly sprayed pee all over her dad's *SACRED* marine bag. So basically after i had to clean everything up, felt like a huge idiot, everyone still laughing at me. It was actually pretty funny because a few days later she came over my house when i had a party and she comes up to me and goes "hey, where's something important to you so i can piss all over it?" it was something to talk about for a couple weeks but at least it's blown over now. Oh i almost forgot, that night i also took the liberty in ordering UFC on her TV (Lidell vs Couture), but she doesn't know about that one yet.

texasholdemnut
05-03-2005, 08:32 AM
When I was in the Navy, I took an unknown leak, ( I was extremely drunk), in a bag on the floor which contained a guys dress whites, in which he was wearing the next morning for a parade. Needless to say, I was in deep doo doofor that one.

drexah
05-03-2005, 08:33 AM
Oh, i also took a piss once a few years ago in a gatorade bottle and forget about it, until my mom put it in the fridge and someone in my family got thirsty and...
ok that's gross.

Buccaneer
05-03-2005, 08:46 AM
Four that come to mind.
1 On the radiator in elementary school.
2 At night in school parking lot with a state tropper sitting watching traffic.
3 In college I was napping on the couch woke up and walked to the refrigerator opened the door, whipped it out --- my girlfriend stopped me in the nick of time.
4 At a University of Tennessee football game. We were drinking and had to go. We were in an area at the top and there was a chain link fence that kept people from falling to thier deaths or jumping when Alabama won. Anyway we just turned our backs to 100,000 people and took a leak which drifted down to the Notre Dame fans on the deck below.

drexah
05-03-2005, 11:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Four that come to mind.
1 On the radiator in elementary school.
3 In college I was napping on the couch woke up and walked to the refrigerator opened the door, whipped it out --- my girlfriend stopped me in the nick of time.
4 At a University of Tennessee football game. We were drinking and had to go. We were in an area at the top and there was a chain link fence that kept people from falling to thier deaths or jumping when Alabama won. Anyway we just turned our backs to 100,000 people and took a leak which drifted down to the Notre Dame fans on the deck below.

[/ QUOTE ]
my friend pissed in the radiatior in middle school, stunk up the entire hallway for days and no one besides us had any idea why.

JeffO
05-03-2005, 12:03 PM
After a long night of drinking I had gone to bed. A couple of hours later, I got out of bed, opened my nightstand drawer and proceeded to piss in it. /images/graemlins/blush.gif I then closed the drawer and went back to bed. Not sure why.

jnalpak
05-03-2005, 12:04 PM
friend of mine in college was at a formal with his buddies room connecting to his. After the party and after several after party specials he is completly s#$t faced (on the border of zombie) and walked into their bedroom pulls out the wang and starts pissing all over his buddies girl with his buddy on the other side of her...

COMPLETE CLASSIC!

beerbandit
05-03-2005, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ive done it in my truck while driving -- i wasnt trashed, i was driving right after a huge snow storm and if i tried to pull of the road i would have gotten stuck --- probably not the craziest

--- i think its funny on the golf course to see guys pissing on the side of the building, which happens to be the bathroom

--- probably craziest place, me and my buddies were on spring break in fla and wondering around on the beach during the day --- we were wasted and one of the guys says he wants to run back to the room to take a piss. for some reason i say "just do it like this" i stand there and piss myself -- i was wearing these green khaki shorts

got some unsual stares walking back to the hotel, which was quite a distance down the beach

cheers

DrPublo
05-03-2005, 12:14 PM
Out the 8th floor window of a high rise dorm at Columbia in NYC. I almost was able to draw a happy face on the street below.

The Doc

Sponger15SB
05-03-2005, 12:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah my friend did that, but replace "watching traffic" with "watching us" and then add "we were 19 and we all had beers in our hands"

oops!

TMFS9
05-03-2005, 12:25 PM
In a hallway at harrahs in new orleans.

M2d
05-03-2005, 12:27 PM
On my own leg. on purpose.

Portuguese man-o-war stung me on my ankle when I was body surfing. Luckily it was far enough down on my leg that I could point and shoot. any higher and my buddy would have to post here that he pissed on his friend's leg.

RacersEdge
05-03-2005, 12:33 PM
Damn, there are some pretty disgusting people on this board...

Buccaneer
05-03-2005, 02:18 PM
I had a beer then too! Got right out of the car put my half empty on the roof of the car and went and urinated. There must be something in those little cans of beer that make you do really stupic things.

Amid Cent
05-03-2005, 02:43 PM
Craziest place for me....Scotland

kerssens
05-03-2005, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Craziest place for me....Scotland

[/ QUOTE ]

nice, I was gonna say something like East St. Louis.

bobman0330
05-03-2005, 03:08 PM
Not me, but a friend of mine, on a dare, once urinated in a bottle in the back of a law school classroom. In the middle of class.

willie
05-03-2005, 03:34 PM
when i was about 4 at great adventure in jersey i was on this like gigantic playground thing. It was a pirate ship with nets for climbing and stuff. I climb to the top and annonce to everyone below that i "HAVE TO PEE!"

i then whipped it out and uriniated to the ground some 30 feet below.

my mom was in complete horror and acted like she didn't know me when looking up from the ground. "i'm sure glad that's not my kid"

exhibitionist woot.

HopeydaFish
05-03-2005, 03:49 PM
On a dare, outside our local police station, all over their sign. It was 4 in the morning, and yes, I was quite drunk.

At a New Years party at friend's place many moons ago (while his parents were out of town), another friend of mine passed out in the master bedroom, woke up, whipped it out, and proceeded to piss into a drawer in an entertainment unit in the room. The drawer contained all sorts of videotaped family events -- weddings, first communions, birthdays, etc...

TripleH68
05-03-2005, 03:58 PM
Not sure about 'craziest,' but best was on the block M in the diag at the University of Michigan. Very satisfying.

Sephus
05-04-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not sure about 'craziest,' but best was on the block M in the diag at the University of Michigan. Very satisfying.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont even know how to compute the curse for that.

IndieMatty
05-04-2005, 05:29 PM
Not me, but my friend was peeing during the bloc party set at Coachella in a 16 oz water bottle..while surrounded by 4 or 5 thousand people. We have pictures.

Sadat X
05-05-2005, 02:35 PM
In my room, next to my roomates' head.

A friend of mine pissed in an elavator in the dorms.

swede123
05-05-2005, 02:57 PM
Once in college, during an escalating prank war I pissed in a friend's ice cube tray, and put it back into his freezer. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif He then poured the piss into my bed. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Swede

chaas4747
05-05-2005, 03:02 PM
During College a fraternity [censored] with our house at a party one night. Later that week we went to a party at their house and pissed in all of the shampoo bottles that were left in the shower.

NoTalent
05-05-2005, 04:44 PM
When I was a TA I got really drunk one night and the next day I woke up to find I had pissed all over my desk and in my backpack. It contained papers that I needed to grade for the class. Everyone got an A...