PDA

View Full Version : iGlobalMedia IPO

PinkyRingo
05-02-2005, 04:38 PM
I hear that PartyPoker's parent company is considering an IPO later this year. I do not have a brokerage account, but this seems like an investment I'd be interested in. What do I need to do in order to get in on this?

villafan
05-03-2005, 08:45 AM
I think they have hired Dresdner Kleinworth Wasserstein as their investment banker. When the IPO is official, you could contact the Dresdner London office to get the information about how to buy stocks.

FMMonty
05-03-2005, 09:55 AM
the initial offering is going to be to corporate clients only at first, you will have to wait until they list and then purchase them by conventional means, that's what they are claiming now anyway.

JaysonWeberFCP
05-04-2005, 04:18 PM
Yeah, This is certainly something that a lot of people have heard... I'm watching it as well, this would be similar to the Google IPO, If nothing else, Buy and quick sell.

Maulik
05-07-2005, 12:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, This is certainly something that a lot of people have heard... I'm watching it as well, this would be similar to the Google IPO, If nothing else, Buy and quick sell.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eek, I'd hate to flame, but Google has appreciated 128% (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=goog&btnG=Google+Search). As far as buying and selling, your own dd is required here like always.