PDA

View Full Version : Vegas,outlying areas, downtown...... POKER

xxJEDIxx
05-02-2005, 03:48 PM
I have made somw posts on other forums on this subject and I have gotten some good info so I thought this forum would be a good one to post.
In the fall Ill be moving to Vegas, I was looking for info on the best places to play low to mid-limit poker? Places where you avoid the local pros and "rocks" and scoop money from drunk tourists. Also if you have any websites that specialize in rating the poker rooms. allvegaspoker.com is good but a little outdated info. Thanx

Photoc
05-02-2005, 04:52 PM
How is the info on AVP outdated when users update the info constantly with reviews and reports? If I ever see errors or anything outdated, I report it to the webmaster and he corrects it immediately.

BTW, it is one of the best if not the best review site for Vegas rooms.

As for drunk tourists off strip? Rio/Palms will have the most.

xxJEDIxx
05-02-2005, 05:21 PM
thanx photo, It is a great site, just a few things they missing like comp info on some of the rooms. I compare the info to some other sources and yes they are prolly the best. Rio eh? I'll definately be there, Ive logged all info into my new Vegas poker room journal. Thanx again...

xxJEDIxx
05-02-2005, 05:25 PM
www.vegastexasholdem.net (http://www.vegastexasholdem.net) is the other site I compare reviews with. Any one know any other sites that review Vegas poker rooms like these I'd appreciate the info...