PDA

View Full Version : anyone having a case of the mondays?

___SK___
05-02-2005, 03:29 PM
just as the subject says, lets hear about it!!

tbach24
05-02-2005, 03:33 PM
Baseball games don't begin till 7 and no one is online to talk trade with me. I doubt this is cause it's Monday, but I'm wicked bored.

jakethebake
05-02-2005, 03:33 PM
Some one could get thier ass kicked for a question like that.

kerssens
05-02-2005, 03:34 PM
Just another day. The same people that put off work on Fridays are usually the ones that hate Mondays.

___SK___
05-02-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks office space!

cnfuzzd
05-02-2005, 04:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
just as the subject says, lets hear about it!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy [censored]. Its really monday?

peace

john nickle

BeerMoney
05-02-2005, 04:19 PM
I seriously am.. Today has totally blown!

chaas4747
05-02-2005, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I seriously am.. Today has totally blown!

[/ QUOTE ]

thegrammarnazi
05-02-2005, 04:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone could get his ass kicked for a question like that.

mmbt0ne
05-02-2005, 05:04 PM
After that final, yes, I'm definitely having a case of the Mondays.

shant
05-02-2005, 05:07 PM
I got home from Coachella at 4AM. I am going to marry rich so I don't have to wake up on Mondays like this one ever again.

tdarko
05-02-2005, 05:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hell no, i believe someone could get thier ass kicked for a question like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

TimM
05-02-2005, 06:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Holy [censored]. Its really monday?

[/ QUOTE ]

My feelings too. BTW, I woke up at 2:45 PM today. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

tolbiny
05-02-2005, 06:31 PM
Slacker- i had already put in 500 hands by noon.

trying2learn
05-02-2005, 06:32 PM
monday is my thursday...so i get a case of the fridays from time to time...

TimM
05-02-2005, 06:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Slacker- i had already put in 500 hands by noon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Technically so did I before I went to sleep, but I count them toward the previous day's hands.

kyro
05-02-2005, 08:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
After that final, yes, I'm definitely having a case of the Mondays.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what final you did terrible on, but I'm sure it couldn't be any worse than the realization you probably just failed your basic marketing exam.

Yeah, today blew.

sublime
05-02-2005, 08:37 PM
today is monday?

Dead
05-02-2005, 08:41 PM
What is basic marketing?

Is it an intro to marketing course?

kyro
05-02-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What is basic marketing?

Is it an intro to marketing course?

[/ QUOTE ]

Basically. It's a required course for all junior business majors. I hate it so much. It's really common sense but there are still terms you need to know, and when you go to class once in the second half of the semester and don't open your book until 3 hours before the exam, it makes it difficult to do well.

Dead
05-02-2005, 08:46 PM
I am also a junior business major who is taking an intro marketing class this semester. My final is on thursday. The sweet part is that it is open book.

I am much more worried about my finance final, but as long as I get a 60 or above I am fine. I will do studying today and tomorrow so that I make sure I get above that.

mason55
05-02-2005, 08:53 PM
I woke up yesterday at 9:30am thinking I was horribly late for work. I jumped in the shower and halfway through I realized it was only Sunday. You'd be surprised at how easy Monday is once you do that.

Dead
05-02-2005, 08:56 PM
My mom pulled something like that on me once.

It was junior year of high school, and I was sleeping My mom comes downstairs to wake me up and says It's 8 o clock! I was thinking [censored], school starts soon and I have to really move. So I jumped in the shower, shaved, got dressed, and then I walk outside. It is completely dark outside, and I see the moon.

I turn around, and my mom just says, "8 PM"

PWNED. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

cnfuzzd
05-02-2005, 09:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
today is monday?

[/ QUOTE ]

welcome to 4 1/2 hours ago. I will take the royalty check for my joke anytime now...

peace

john nickle

tbach24
05-02-2005, 09:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

It was junior year of high school, and I was sleeping My mom comes downstairs to wake me up and says It's 8 o clock! I was thinking [censored], school starts soon and I have to really move. So I jumped in the shower, shaved, got dressed, and then I walk outside. It is completely dark outside, and I see the moon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the hell are you asleep at 8 PM?

mason55
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Getting owned by your mom is always the worst. Well, second, to owning yourself /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

mason55
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the hell aren't you?

tbach24
05-02-2005, 09:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the hell aren't you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously because Jason Schmidt doesn't start until 9:40 and I NEED to closely monitor his start. Duhhh http://fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/images/smiles/biggrin.gif

Dead
05-02-2005, 09:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I lived in the basement, and it was pretty quite down there. Many times I would do my homework on the bed. Many times I would doze off. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

kyro
05-02-2005, 10:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am also a junior business major who is taking an intro marketing class this semester. My final is on thursday. The sweet part is that it is open book.

I am much more worried about my finance final, but as long as I get a 60 or above I am fine. I will do studying today and tomorrow so that I make sure I get above that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yes, finance is tomorrow. I actually went to half of those classes though so here's to hoping.

mcb
05-02-2005, 10:28 PM
Had two finals today--bombed one. Just hit 36 hours of no sleep and messed my foot up while playing basketball all afternoon. I'm going to sleep.

kyro
05-02-2005, 10:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your mom is quite possibly the coolest mom on the planet. I wish my mom did stuff like that.

Actually, once she pulled me into our pool when I was fully clothed. Ho.