PDA

View Full Version : Update on my roommate

augie00
05-02-2005, 01:37 PM
So last night, my roommate invites over said hot chick I was complaining about to watch Pulp Fiction. She's sitting in the sex chair, and me and my roommate are sitting on the couch (which is directly behind the sex chair).

Hot chick is bitching about how the sex chair does not give a full and complete massage (she's tall and the chair misses the top of her back) so my roommate comes up with this glorious one liner, "Hey, so you want me to take care of the top half for you?"

I immediatley burst out in laughter and she responds with, "uhhhhh...ummmm...you know, that's alright" and requests that her and my roommate switch seats.

Once again I rule at life and it's only a matter of time before I'm the object of every woman's desire.

tbach24
05-02-2005, 01:39 PM
http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/images/smilies/needpics.gif

jakethebake
05-02-2005, 01:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So last night, my roommate invites over said hot chick I was complaining about to watch Pulp Fiction. She's sitting in the sex chair, and me and my roommate are sitting on the couch (which is directly behind the sex chair).

Hot chick is bitching about how the sex chair does not give a full and complete massage (she's tall and the chair misses the top of her back) so my roommate comes up with this glorious one liner, "Hey, so you want me to take care of the top half for you?"

I immediatley burst out in laughter and she responds with, "uhhhhh...ummmm...you know, that's alright" and requests that her and my roommate switch seats.

Once again I rule at life and it's only a matter of time before I'm the object of every woman's desire.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm very confused. You couch is behind your chair? How do you see the TV from the couch? I don't get his comment? I don't get the whole switching seats comment? WTF? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Alobar
05-02-2005, 01:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm very confused. You couch is behind your chair? How do you see the TV from the couch? I don't get his comment? I don't get the whole switching seats comment? WTF? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

DemonDeac
05-02-2005, 01:48 PM
how bout u learn some manners and get the hell out of the room and stop cockblocking. jesus man, it's guy code

Alobar
05-02-2005, 01:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
how bout u learn some manners and get the hell out of the room and stop cockblocking. jesus man, it's guy code

[/ QUOTE ]

chaas4747
05-02-2005, 01:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Saw the foam picture. This statement is incorrect.

augie00
05-02-2005, 01:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Saw the foam picture. This statement is incorrect.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pwned. But I shant win them over with my good looks. I shall do it with money and the sex chair.

augie00
05-02-2005, 01:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
He offered for me to stay in the room and watch as well.

DemonDeac
05-02-2005, 01:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
He offered for me to stay in the room and watch as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

was this with the girl there? he prolly just wanted to be a nice guy in front of her. girls like that.
whether she was there or not, you say no cuz ur going to play video games somewhere or some other BS answer.

although id laugh my ass off too if i heard my roomate say that line, can't be in there to witness it.

jakethebake
05-02-2005, 01:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm STILL very confused. You couch is behind your chair? How do you see the TV from the couch? I don't get his comment? I don't get the whole switching seats comment? WTF? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

augie00
05-02-2005, 02:10 PM
No. This was before he even invited her over.

augie00
05-02-2005, 02:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You couch is behind your chair? How do you see the TV from the couch?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dorm rooms are small. You can see over the chair while sitting on the couch.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't get his comment?

[/ QUOTE ]

He offered to massage her shoulders.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't get the whole switching seats comment?

[/ QUOTE ]

She was weirded out and did not want to sit next to my roommate...she wanted to sit next to me.

DemonDeac
05-02-2005, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I don't get the whole switching seats comment?

[/ QUOTE ]

She was weirded out and did not want to sit next to my roommate...she wanted to sit next to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think it was more giving him a shot at the massage chair and a massage. dont kid yourself

augie00
05-02-2005, 02:34 PM
no way!

Yobz
05-02-2005, 02:49 PM
Sex chair? This thing have a vibrator hooked up to it or something?

Tron
05-02-2005, 03:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/images/smilies/needpics.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img142.echo.cx/img142/8093/foamrs1yt.jpg

slickpoppa
05-02-2005, 03:36 PM
If your roommate is trying to mack this girl, then there is no reason you should be in the room, regardless of whether he invited you. If he gets show down, THEN you make your move. But to undermine him while he is trying to take a shot is low.

mmbt0ne
05-02-2005, 05:02 PM
Damn, you're a pimp. It's obvious because instead of tapping that right now, you're trying to explain to jake why the chair is in front of the couch.