PDA

View Full Version : Rules of Play for my Pokerroom.com Frineds

SunTzu68
11-19-2002, 09:55 AM
Here are some rules for my buddies at Pokerroom.com. For the whole gang that I spend way to many hours with!!! And the wife does say hello to you all!!! :-) Feel free to add your own rules for the book...

Rule #1: Play any two cards, after all...any two cards can win

Rule #2: Always play to the river, you never know what the next card will bring!

Rule #3: Drink heavily (Coors light, for CGI), it will numb the pain

Rule #4: If you suffer a bad beat, immediately accuse the other player of playing for the 'house' or of cheating. After all, if you lost a hand someone must be cheating.

Tommy R
11-19-2002, 11:04 AM
Your friends are taking your advice on point 2. I have been chased and beaten on the river all night. You know you are in trouble with 5 callers on the river and only top pair. Still they are welcome at my table any time.

shogun
11-19-2002, 03:56 PM
I just started an account there and for the 20% bonus I need to earn player points to cash it out. How do you earn player points, one point for every hand or hour at what limit playing live or tourneys?

Dr.Kimble
11-19-2002, 06:50 PM
in both /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Jeffage
11-19-2002, 07:06 PM
HEH....What up Sun? I got a job btw so I'm no longer a "pro" so to speak. But...I will be back this week...hope u and the misses are doing well.

Warmest Regards,
Jeff

SunTzu68
11-19-2002, 10:33 PM
Hey brother!!

Great to see you out here! We are doing well as always, going to head up to Mohegan this weekend to play. Glad to hear about the job....Good to get the rents off your back, but I'm guessing doesn't pay as well as your previous career.

Glad to hear things are good with you, and our best wishes are with ya'