PDA

View Full Version : Worst beverage container to urinate in

Ulysses
05-02-2005, 03:00 AM
OK, so we're driving back from Tahoe and are discussing the fact that a Gatorade bottle is a pretty good bottle to urinate in after consuming the beverage, largely due to the relatively wide mouth opening.

So then, we started wondering about this question. Let's say you drink a beverage, then have to urinate back into that container. You have no scissors or other such tools. What is the worst beverage container for this purpose?

kipin
05-02-2005, 03:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Let's say you drink a beverage, then have to urinate back into that container. You have no scissors or other such tools. What is the worst beverage container for this purpose?

[/ QUOTE ]

Tabasco bottle.

Klepton
05-02-2005, 03:01 AM
i'm guessing a perrier bottle

SmileyEH
05-02-2005, 03:02 AM
juice box.

-SmileyEH

istewart
05-02-2005, 03:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
juice box.

-SmileyEH

[/ QUOTE ]

Dead
05-02-2005, 03:04 AM
http://a1494.g.akamai.net/7/1494/5949/65f9677afc6a22/breastfeed.com/graphics/sippycup.jpg

And it's not close(assuming you don't remove the top).

BusterStacks
05-02-2005, 03:04 AM
one of those childrens cups with the 1-way valve.

NLSoldier
05-02-2005, 03:05 AM
Capri Sun

NLSoldier
[ QUOTE ]
http://a1494.g.akamai.net/7/1494/5949/65f9677afc6a22/breastfeed.com/graphics/sippycup.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure it wouldnt take a scissors or any other tool to pry that top off.

Dead
[ QUOTE ]
Capri Sun

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, this one wins.

It's like a [censored] up juice box.

BusterStacks
05-02-2005, 03:06 AM
heh. woah.

Nagoo81
05-02-2005, 03:06 AM
Zima bottle. Not because its difficult to piss in a Zima bottle, but because you just drank Zima voluntarily.

NLSoldier
05-02-2005, 03:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Let's say you drink a beverage, then have to urinate back into that container. You have no scissors or other such tools. What is the worst beverage container for this purpose?

[/ QUOTE ]

Tabasco bottle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since when does Tabasco sauce fall into the beverage category? Sure some people drink it as bet or whatever but last time I checked it wasnt a beverage that you would be driking on your way home from Tahoe.

Yobz
05-02-2005, 03:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Capri Sun

[/ QUOTE ]

mikeyworm
05-02-2005, 03:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[Capri Sun

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup.

kipin
05-02-2005, 03:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tabasco bottle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since when does Tabasco sauce fall into the beverage category? Sure some people drink it as bet or whatever but last time I checked it wasnt a beverage that you would be driking on your way home from Tahoe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Main Entry: sar·casm
Pronunciation: 'sär-"ka-z&m
Function: noun
Etymology: French or Late Latin; French sarcasme, from Late Latin sarcasmos, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein to tear flesh, bite the lips in rage, sneer, from sark-, sarx flesh; probably akin to Avestan thwar&s- to cut
1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain <tired of continual sarcasms>
2 a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b : the use or language of sarcasm <this is no time to indulge in sarcasm>

GrekeHaus
05-02-2005, 03:11 AM
The correct answer is boob.

Edit: I guess the nipple is just like the mouth of a can. The boob is the actual container.

Edge34
05-02-2005, 03:12 AM
As far as containers you actually would have a chance of getting anything back in, I think a Red Bull or Amp can would be the worst...small, with a very small opening. The chances of overflow are tough, and the opening at the top of the can is relatively small. Would not recommend this.

The Yugoslavian
05-02-2005, 03:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The correct answer is nipple.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is probably the true winner...

With caprisun and/or juice boxes, one can modify them without the use of tools or scissors.

However, GrekeHaus may be the only 25 year old I know who considers a nipple to be a common beverage container...

Yugoslav

Drunk Bob
05-02-2005, 03:17 AM
A beer can when you also have an open beer sitting around.

Do you see why? Forgive me for the cliche. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Boris
05-02-2005, 03:18 AM
beer can.

touchfaith
05-02-2005, 03:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What is the worst beverage container for this purpose?

[/ QUOTE ]

A broken bottle...

That you do not realize is broken till you hit a bump.

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

scotty34
05-02-2005, 03:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you weren't allowed to remove the top, the clear answer is a Powerade bottle with that valve that you have to suck on.

Dead
05-02-2005, 04:00 AM
Huh?

I admittedly haven't bought a Powerade bottle in awhile, but what are you talking about? The ones that I used to buy had large caps.

DBowling
05-02-2005, 04:12 AM
http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/BDX/BDX142/bxp29786.jpg

AEKDBet
05-02-2005, 04:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
OK, so we're driving back from Tahoe and are discussing the fact that a Gatorade bottle is a pretty good bottle to urinate in after consuming the beverage, largely due to the relatively wide mouth opening.

So then, we started wondering about this question. Let's say you drink a beverage, then have to urinate back into that container. You have no scissors or other such tools. What is the worst beverage container for this purpose?

[/ QUOTE ]

In all seriousness a gatorade bottle sucks. Yes it has a wide mouth opening, but most bottles > 20 ounces have a wide enough opening to just put your dick in anyway. Are you scared of getting gatorade on your dick or something.

The most valuable traits when pissing in a bottle are
1) volume
2) handle

For these reasons a gallon jug is top of the line.

Having a handle is clutch because it free 1 hand. Its a tough spot to be pissing in a bottle and having to hold both your dick, the bottle of piss, and a steering wheel.

uw_madtown
05-02-2005, 04:30 AM
http://www.metaphase.com/images/gatorade.jpg

Dead
05-02-2005, 04:31 AM
Ah.

I remember it as this:

http://www2.coca-cola.com/presscenter/img/imagebrands/downloads/lg_powerade.jpg

Big cap.

Dead
05-02-2005, 04:32 AM
Just found this msg board thread:

gatorade vs powerade (http://www.livingwithstyle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105482&page=1)

AEKDBet
05-02-2005, 04:33 AM
http://justjuvenile.com/catalog/images/cookie_back_milk.jpg

JaBlue
05-02-2005, 05:05 AM
so you don't use crazy straws?

Ulysses
05-02-2005, 05:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Capri Sun

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm impressed someone came up with the correct answer so quickly. We hadn't considered the valve sport bottles, but I think you can rip the tops off of those.

Hmmmm.... Now I'm thinking maybe the scissors comment was a tipoff. Nice work nonetheless.

DavidC
05-02-2005, 05:29 AM
I've only read 4 replies and this is the funniest thing I've read all day.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
05-02-2005, 05:54 AM
easy. a juice box.

NLSoldier
05-02-2005, 05:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Capri Sun

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm impressed someone came up with the correct answer so quickly. We hadn't considered the valve sport bottles, but I think you can rip the tops off of those.

Hmmmm.... Now I'm thinking maybe the scissors comment was a tipoff. Nice work nonetheless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, I didn't realize that you actually had a specific answer in mind. I thought you were just leaving it open to see what we could come up with.

I wasn't thinking about it at the time, but in grade school I used to bring a frozen capri sun to school and then cut the top off like halfway through the day when it was partially melted. So maybe the scissors thing caused me to make the connection subconsciously.

pshreck
05-02-2005, 05:56 AM
The correct answer is the Holy Grail. I imagine peeing in this thing would guarantee life in hell.

http://www.tartans.com/articles/g/grail-sm.jpg

Blarg
05-02-2005, 07:36 AM
Well, leaving out the suicidal things, like a test tube full of acid or something with sharp metal edges or such:

A regular 40-ouncer beer bottle. The opening is really small, the bottle is slick and hard to get much of a grip on when you're holding it down by your pecker. Some kind of spray or splash is almost inevitable, and that makes it even harder to hold as it gets slippery and heavier at the same time.

Easiest? A gallon water jug. Decent size opening and a handle, and weighs nothing.

Bulldog
05-02-2005, 07:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tabasco bottle.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Main Entry: sar·casm
Pronunciation: 'sär-"ka-z&m
Function: noun
Etymology: French or Late Latin; French sarcasme, from Late Latin sarcasmos, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein to tear flesh, bite the lips in rage, sneer, from sark-, sarx flesh; probably akin to Avestan thwar&s- to cut
1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain <tired of continual sarcasms>
2 a : a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b : the use or language of sarcasm <this is no time to indulge in sarcasm>

[/ QUOTE ]

Your reply was not sharp, satirical, ironic, or witty, so this definition does not apply.

FishBurger
05-02-2005, 08:27 AM
I just finished brushing my teeth and it got me to thinking that it would be difficult to pee into a spent tube of toothpaste.

LSUfan1
05-02-2005, 08:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I just finished brushing my teeth and it got me to thinking that it would be difficult to pee into a spent tube of toothpaste.

[/ QUOTE ]

Difficult, yes...a beverage container...no!

JcTc
05-02-2005, 09:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Capri Sun

[/ QUOTE ]

I was killing time before my 9:00 class this morning, so I decided to try this out. It is actually pretty easy, just slide the tiny straw into your urethra and superglue a seal.

BeerMoney
05-02-2005, 09:44 AM
When I was in college I unscrewed the cover off of the cover of the light in my room.. It was about the size of 20 oz. mug you might get. I peed in that for the entire year, and at the end of the semester I screwed it back in.

-- Blow Me

Jeff W
05-02-2005, 09:56 AM
Shot glass.

daryn
05-02-2005, 06:51 PM
apple juice bottle..

well it sucks if someone finds it and is thirsty

GuyOnTilt
05-02-2005, 06:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
apple juice bottle..

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't drink much water, do you?

GoT

daryn
05-02-2005, 06:56 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
apple juice bottle..

[/ QUOTE ]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

it's all i drink

are you insinuating that the average person's urine looks nothing like apple juice?

SomethingClever
05-02-2005, 07:46 PM
I don't know if this is the best or worst, but it certainly is something.

http://www.hometownfavorites.com/images/items/Large/hfbe317.jpg

tbach24
05-02-2005, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
apple juice bottle..

[/ QUOTE ]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

it's all i drink

are you insinuating that the average person's urine looks nothing like apple juice?

[/ QUOTE ]

When I drink lots of water, it looks like water. When I don't, it looks like apple juice. Therefore, I think GoT is correct.

daryn
05-02-2005, 09:29 PM
apple juice bottle..

[/ QUOTE ]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

it's all i drink

[/ QUOTE ]

When I drink lots of water, it looks like water. When I don't, it looks like apple juice. Therefore, I think GoT is correct.

[/ QUOTE ]

reread post please, thank u

Lazymeatball
05-02-2005, 09:34 PM
http://www.maldivesroyalfamily.com/Images/apple_juice.jpg

http://www.marketlabinc.com/images/groups/Urine-Sample_402.jpg

I see the resemblance. Where's "Daryn is Right?"

daryn is right
05-02-2005, 09:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.maldivesroyalfamily.com/Images/apple_juice.jpg

http://www.marketlabinc.com/images/groups/Urine-Sample_402.jpg

I see the resemblance. Where's "Daryn is Right?"

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought daryn's response was so obvious that I didn't need to respond. I was wrong. Clearly the majority of people out there don't drink enough water during the day to avoid apple juice pee.

Blarg
05-02-2005, 10:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
apple juice bottle..

[/ QUOTE ]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

it's all i drink

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Take a B2 capsule. It turns your urine yellow.

Vitamin content affects color.

b0000000000m
05-02-2005, 10:31 PM
I would be shocked and amazed if there were a beverage contained worse to piss in than the newly invented Hollow (http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/04/27/spark.hollow/index.html).

The point of the glass is that it's "spike-proof." It's nigh impossible to get anything (liquid, powder or pill) into the glass without a specially-designed nozzle.

gumpzilla
05-03-2005, 01:22 AM
I have heard of this, but haven't seen the design. How does the nozzle get in?

b0000000000m
05-03-2005, 01:39 AM
If you're looking down at it from above, it's like a letter "o." The center is entirely hollow. There is an inner lip of glass, and an outer lip. The space between them is very narrow at the top of the glass (the outer layer flutes out at the bottom of the glass so there's more room for liquid). The inner lip doesn't come up quite as high as the outer lip. The nozzle is circular, and fits over the top of the glass. But the nozzle only sprays liquid out of the area that is directly over the gap between the two lips--if you looked at the nozzle's underside (the side the liquid comes out of), the area that shoots liquid would be a very narrow-band ring that is the same size as the "ring" made by the two lips at the top.

I imagine that didn't help at all.

gumpzilla
05-03-2005, 01:52 AM
No, I have a pretty good impression of what you're talking about.

I'd imagine that you could probably get a piece of paper in between the lips at the top, and once you do that it seems like it would be pretty trivial to either introduce powders (just put it on the paper) or liquids (let it drip down the paper.) However, these actions would certainly be more conspicuous, which is probably enough to serve the purpose of this design.

My initial impression is that drinking from one of these would be likely to be a slow, slow experience.

b0000000000m
05-03-2005, 02:09 AM
Yes, the paper would work.

LotsOfOuts69
05-03-2005, 11:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Capri Sun

[/ QUOTE ]

drexah
05-03-2005, 11:34 AM
lol dids, did you make this post after reading my reply to the other urination thread? btw gatorade bottle is the best, but dangerous.

beerbandit
05-03-2005, 11:36 AM
any glass bottle would be tough

small opening and unable to reseal well

cheers

Catch of the Day
05-03-2005, 12:01 PM
Capri Sun

I think if you cathetered the straw it would actually be a very effective container. Little chance of spillage during the process/afterwards.

Catch-

thekiller
05-04-2005, 04:13 PM
we often drink straight from cans in England. I imagine an accident would be rather painful. Also you would need to be a rather good shot.

CORed
05-04-2005, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was killing time before my 9:00 class this morning, so I decided to try this out. It is actually pretty easy, just slide the tiny straw into your urethra and superglue a seal.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a really good idea. Unless, of course, you want to remove the straw from your urethra when you are done.

Redd
05-04-2005, 06:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a really good idea. Unless, of course, you want to remove the straw from your urethra when you are done.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would someone want to do that? Then they wouldn't be able to pee in a juice box.

pokerjo22
05-04-2005, 07:11 PM
http://www.travelmateinfo.com/page002.html