PDA

View Full Version : Perp walk.

Drunk Bob
05-02-2005, 02:19 AM
Its not murder,not kidnapping,not even armed robbery.

Why did the runaway bride have a blanket over her head /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Klepton
05-02-2005, 02:27 AM
huh?

Drunk Bob
05-02-2005, 02:30 AM
Don't follow the news huh? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

youtalkfunny
05-02-2005, 02:31 AM
Haven't seen a photo of her, huh? Girl fell out the ugly tree, and hit every branch on the way down.

B Mando
05-02-2005, 02:35 AM
I thought she was kinda cute. Kinda crazy!, but kinda cute. Why would she go to NM of all places? I also find it pretty depressing that her husband was immediatly the first one to be put up and accused by the media. This case obvouisly is very similar to the Scott Peterson case and since I thought he was innocent I think its unfair to immediatly put the husband on the chopping block.

IronDragon1
05-02-2005, 02:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When did crap like this become "news"?

Drunk Bob
05-02-2005, 02:53 AM
It just struck me as funny and depressing at the same time.

80% of AOL users think she should be charged.

A DA in Georgia is considering charges.What I don't know.

Maybe Interstate lying. Maybe DeLay will put in his two cents.

Do the NM police have any sense?

Dynasty
05-02-2005, 05:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When did crap like this become "news"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Centuries ago. Maybe millenia.

Blarg
05-02-2005, 08:18 AM
Making a fake 911 call is the violation I think I read they might go for.

RydenStoompala
05-02-2005, 08:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why did the runaway bride have a blanket over her head?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because the public could not handle even one moment more exposure to those "I'm wacked on a load of bad acid" eyeballs that she wears. It's like the headlights on a cartoon truck. Also, knowing her IQ and state of mind, she probably thought that the nation would not recognize her from the previous ten thousand images and she may avoid being kicked to death in the streets by wearing a towel over her ugly puss.

After they finish prosecuting her, I hope she has to pay the bill for the search effort. If this guy goes ahead and marries her, you would have to wonder what kind of moron would want that mindless douchebag taking care of his children.

Oh ya...and then there's the "Hispanic man" kidnapper story. She should go shopping in East LA. What an a$$hole.