PDA

View Full Version : Mentor?

Balla2hot4u
05-02-2005, 12:49 AM
Was just curious if any of the wiseman here of poker was willing to take me under your wing and teach me all u can about the game! From first starting to play.. i found i was a pretty good player and winning most of the time against my friends. But i realize i can be soo much better with the mathematics and startegy of poker to seriously go far playing poker! i am willing to learn whatever i have to and soak up any and all information as possible. Only draw back is my bank roll. so if someone is willing to bear with me and bring me along under their wing and help a fellow 2+2er succeed in poker i would be greatly appreciated.. thanks.. my email is adamwmarshall@yahoo.com and AIM is balla2hot4u thanks again and hope to hear from someone interested soon.
-Adam

krazyace5
05-02-2005, 01:16 AM
I would suggest just reading a lot in these forums, posting some hands and questions and stuff, and read alot of books, mainly the main 2+2 library.

dcasper70
05-18-2005, 09:03 AM
Is that your Party Poker screen name? I wouldn't mind watching you, you know, to pick up your tells... /images/graemlins/wink.gif