PDA

View Full Version : UB sign up bonus question

Leavenfish
05-02-2005, 12:08 AM
Say, does anyone who plays at Ultimate Bet know if the sign up bonus expires and if so after how many days?

I was looking at putting 1K in and getting a 40% bonus to play off at $1/2 and some $2/4 but can not find the answer to this.

For that matter, does anyone know of another site that might have very long or unlimited times in which to clear a sign up bonus?

---Leavenfish

2easy
05-02-2005, 12:49 AM
bonuses at ub never expire.

to answer your second question: paradise bonuses, same as ub's.

pzhon
05-02-2005, 12:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
For that matter, does anyone know of another site that might have very long or unlimited times in which to clear a sign up bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]
PokerStars has no time limit. They don't offer initial deposit bonuses, but you can wait for a reload bonus. I still have a few reload bonuses to clear.

There also aren't deadlines on bonuses at Paradise or Bodog. I believe there is no time limit at InterPoker.

WLVRYN
05-02-2005, 02:06 AM
UB's bonus clears much faster at 2/4 and higher than at 1/2. You might be there awhile trying to clear $400 in bonus at 1/2.

If you are good shorthanded, you should try to start up new tables too since you get extra points as long as you play there (1.5x pts I think).

playersare
05-02-2005, 11:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was looking at putting 1K in and getting a 40% bonus to play off at $1/2 and some $2/4 but can not find the answer to this.

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought UB's signup bonus was 40% but only up to $200? you would only need to deposit $500 to max it out.