PDA

View Full Version : NYC hotels

DeezNuts
05-01-2005, 11:51 PM
Anyone know where I can find good deals on hotels in NYC for a couple nights? It doesn't have to be a four star hotel, but should be half decent yet not more than $200/night for a room with one queen size bed. I've checked some of the major sites such as Orbitz and Expedia, but nothing has stood out.

DN

Yes
05-01-2005, 11:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone know where I can find good deals on hotels in NYC for a couple nights?

DN

[/ QUOTE ]
yes. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

SpearsBritney
05-01-2005, 11:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

DN

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes is beginning to make alot of sense. I think I get it.

Yes
05-01-2005, 11:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

DN

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes is beginning to make alot of sense. I think I get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

ye..... /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

bwana devil
05-02-2005, 12:00 AM
check the board at biddingfortravel.com which posts winning bids and strategies for priceline

Evan
05-02-2005, 12:00 AM
I will tell you sfer's address for less than $200*(# of nights you plan to stay). I'm not sure how big his bed is, but he's a cuddler by nature.

bdk3clash
05-02-2005, 12:01 AM
Check out the travelaxe.com application, pretty cool.

Yes
05-02-2005, 12:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Check out the travelaxe.com application, pretty cool.

[/ QUOTE ]
yes

sfer
05-02-2005, 12:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I will tell you sfer's address for less than $200*(# of nights you plan to stay). I'm not sure how big his bed is, but he's a cuddler by nature.

[/ QUOTE ]

More for full release.

DeezNuts
05-02-2005, 01:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
check the board at biddingfortravel.com which posts winning bids and strategies for priceline

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks this is exactly what i was looking for.

DN

bwana devil
05-02-2005, 02:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
thanks this is exactly what i was looking for.
DN

[/ QUOTE ]

it takes a bit of digging around on their site but i just look around and see what other people post and base my priceline bids off of those. you can register and post for feedback which i have done in the past but the moderator is a pain in the ass. i have saved A TON of dough using that site though.

learn how to do "rebids" on priceline. it's probably in the FAQs on biddingfortravel.

bwana

Evan
05-02-2005, 02:02 AM
Dude, I showed you the ear thing that the massage lady at Commerce did w/o charging you anything. Don't be greedy.