PDA

View Full Version : I Want a Famous Face

thatpfunk
05-01-2005, 11:36 PM
Normally I love shows like this, I think this stuff is high comedy.

Something about "I want a Famous Face" rubs me the wrong way though. When I see it I just get frusterated and feel bad for the people more than anything.

kerssens
05-01-2005, 11:37 PM
What was the surgery tonight?

pshreck
05-01-2005, 11:38 PM
When the surgery is done, do they look similar to the celeb, or is it supposed to be close to an exact copy?

istewart
05-01-2005, 11:38 PM
I can't watch the surgery. I always feel sick.

Edge34
05-01-2005, 11:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When the surgery is done, do they look similar to the celeb, or is it supposed to be close to an exact copy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Almost every time its somebody who has some kind of insecurity about their body, and fantasizes about looking like celebrity X. I've only seen a few of these because the show is so awful, but some chick recently had surgery so she could look more like Jennifer Aniston. They gave her a boob job, some liposuction, and a nose job....and she still didn't look remotely like Jen in my opinion.

I actually thought the show was designed to show the unnecessary lengths some will go to to look like their favorite celebrity, but its just a really bad show...

mason55
05-01-2005, 11:54 PM
Definitely number one in the "Trainwreck" category - as in I can't stop watching it like a trainwreck.

It's pretty sad but for some reason I love it.

Ogre
05-02-2005, 12:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't watch the surgery. I always feel sick.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a tough time watching the rest of the show too