PDA

View Full Version : bonuses at Pacific

Felipe
05-01-2005, 10:43 PM
<font color="blue">bonuses at pacific. Is it me, or does this bonus offer suck?!</font>

14. Bonus Policy

Pacific Poker Bonus Policy states that:

The Initial 25% Deposit Bonus, up to $100, will not be applied in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
One initial deposit bonus per household allowed.
All Bonuses may be Cashed Out only after an amount totaling <font color="red">no less than twenty (20) times the Bonus amount received has been wagered (e.g., a $100 dollar Bonus must be wagered in a total amount equaling no less than $2,000). </font>
NETELLER instacash fee (8.9% of the deposit amount) may be Cashed Out only after an amount totaling no less than two (2) times the instacash fee amount received has been wagered (e.g., a $100 dollar Bonus must be wagered in a total amount equaling no less than $200).
Bonus Policy applies to all event or promotion funds received in excess of regular payouts.
Pacific Poker reserves the right to withhold the amount of any Bonus from a Member's Cash Out.
All Bonuses must be wagered at Pacific Poker within <font color="red">three months </font> of being credited to a Member's Account. Any Bonuses not used within this time period will be automatically revoked by Pacific Poker.
Further, Pacific Poker has the right to revoke any promotional Bonuses granted and not used at an earlier time and at its sole discretion. Any promotional offers extended to Members (whether of bonuses or otherwise) must be claimed by the Member within three months of the date of notification of the offer.
In the event of abuse, Pacific Poker reserves the right to discontinue the Member's Pacific Poker Membership and to prevent the Member from accessing the Poker Room in the future.

Reef
05-02-2005, 12:18 AM
not only does the bonus suck, the site/software/support suck

xenthebrain
05-02-2005, 10:18 AM
Tell me about it, I got 2 100$ refer a friend bonuses cause I found it a sound offer. Anyway it has to be wagered 40times...
I took the winnings after one month (and the part of the bonusmoney that I was able to work off) and spend my time whoring bonuses which are easier to clear.

playersare
05-02-2005, 10:49 AM
you can sometimes withdraw the bonus and deposit early before you complete the WR, as long as you give them a reasonable amount of play first (let's say, a few hours). give it a try, the worst they can say is no, and you can still withdraw your deposit and just play with the bonus.

but yeah, Pacific is crap.

TimsterToo
05-02-2005, 11:43 AM
The best thing about Pacific is that they allow you to play with your 100$ bonus and the games are really soft.

So get your money in, get the bonus (which you'll never ever clear) get your money out and everything you win you cash out immediately.

Me, very much a beginner, managed to cash out 3 x 20 in a couple of days and now I'm down too far. So I'm playing only when I'm waiting for a cashout with my whoring fund. Keeps me happy and it's their money.

I actually thought support was prompt and friendly. The software does suck though.